[REMOVE ADS]

Ready, Steady, Go - Mickey's Monkey

I so love this video. Some fantastic Motown artists on stage together having a great time. Priceless!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2GBs-vJOlQ

Thumbs up

Thanks for posting this Eamonn.

One of my favourite clips from the show!

One thing that always made me chuckle, is how they would often put young Stevie up on some sort of raised platform during his early TV performances! This always seemed rather precarious to me, given his blindness, and the fact that he liked to move around and get carried away while performing, and the fact that the platforms never looked that stable!

I'm sure the Health and Safety bods of today would put a stop to such things!

Still, a great clip, and you can see just how much all the Motown cats are enjoying the show, and of course the audience too.

Fantastic stuff!

Cheers

Paul

Interesting how they placed The Supremes apart from all the others. Funny, also, how Diane's doing her best to sing louder than anyone else.
    Last edited by BigAl; 04-23-2015 at 07:07 PM.