[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson in London This Week!

Mary Wilson in London:

Great pic Marv..thx...They sure love Mary in UK...she sure has a lot of energy..detroit..harlem..california..London etc !

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Great pic Marv..thx...They sure love Mary in UK...she sure has a lot of energy..detroit..harlem..california..London etc !
    Luke did you notice that although it was cold, she stayed out there until she signed something for everyone there!

I sure did. And there are two other clips as well of her signing even more autograpphs outside. She is never less than gracious!

I sure did. And there are two other clips as well of her signing even more autograpphs outside. She is never less than gracious!
    Which is one of the reason people love her all over the World!

Exactly. I was so pleased when she got a standing ovation at the last HAL awards for her humanitarian efforts and for being who she is. She is tireless and really shows the love.

Exactly. I was so pleased when she got a standing ovation at the last HAL awards for her humanitarian efforts and for being who she is. She is tireless and really shows the love.
    She has helped so many more people than she even realizes. Several years ago as an U.S. Ambassador , when she visited all of those poorer countries, African Villages, South America she inspired many through her "Dare to Dream Lectures".

Short sighted people think you can only help people by giving money, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Luke did you notice that although it was cold, she stayed out there until she signed something for everyone there!
    That was pretty cool when she said, let me get everybody". Obviously they all knew who she was. A very popular lady. She makes me smile because of her generosity's. The eternal supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    That was pretty cool when she said, let me get everybody". Obviously they all knew who she was. A very popular lady. She makes me smile because of her generosity's. The eternal supreme.
    I have never in my life heard that Mary Wilson was not Worldwide famous until a few malcontents join SDF LOL!

Crystaledwards Guest
    Settle down people. The woman signed autographs in a doorway for 15 fans on a Spring, 52 degree day in London.

Mary is in the UK doing PR to sell tickets to a three day tour with Dionne Warwick, Roberta Flack and a grouping of 35 year old counterfeit Drifters that she once claimed she would never appear with.

Unless I missed the Newsflash about Miss Wilson curing Leprosy, I think your overt fawning is a tad sycophantic and rather astonishing to put it politely.

CE

Quote Originally Posted by Crystaledwards View Post
    Settle down people. The woman signed autographs in a doorway for 15 fans on a Spring, 52 degree day in London.

Mary is in the UK doing PR to sell tickets to a three day tour with Dionne Warwick, Roberta Flack and a grouping of 35 year old counterfeit Drifters that she once claimed she would never appear with.

Unless I missed the Newsflash about Miss Wilson curing Leprosy, I think your overt fawning is a tad sycophantic and rather astonishing to put it politely.

CE
    She compensates well with energy and enthusiasm for what she lacks in originality and talent. It's a good trait and serves her and her fans well. She of course outfoxed herself at her last chance for the big bucks with RTL, so she keeps going, taking whatever gig comes her way. Can't say she doesn't try!
    Last edited by RobertZ; 04-23-2015 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    She has helped so many more people than she even realizes. Several years ago as an U.S. Ambassador , when she visited all of those poorer countries, African Villages, South America she inspired many through her "Dare to Dream Lectures".

Short sighted people think you can only help people by giving money, etc.
    Is she helping Cindy Birdsong?

Crystaledwards Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertZ View Post
    She compensates well with energy and enthusiasm for what she lacks in originality and talent. It's a good trait and serves her and her fans well. She of course outfoxed herself at her last chance for the big bucks with RTL, so she keeps going, taking whatever gig comes her way. Can't say she doesn't try!
    I have little interest in discussing RTL as it all boiled down to Diana and Mary putting inflated egos before the wishes of their dwindling fan base.

CE

Excellent robertz

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Excellent robertz
    Thanks; I thought of mentioning that if I were in an impoverished African country without access to clean water, food, and medical care and I was given the choice between cash and a lecture .. well - you get my drift ...
    Last edited by RobertZ; 04-24-2015 at 08:12 AM.

supremester Guest
    RTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S-L-O-W-L-Y I T-U-R-N.........snipe by snipe..............sequin by sequin....................... ...million by million.......................

It was all Mary's fault

DUCK and COVER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crystaledwards View Post
    I have little interest in discussing RTL as it all boiled down to Diana and Mary putting inflated egos before the wishes of their dwindling fan base.

CE

This thread is turning incredibly bitchy. Let's be positive folks. Mary is not perfect, but who is? She does what she has to do to make a living. Blaming her for touring with a fake Drifters group is wrong. If she dropped out now she would be castigated and probably sued. Maybe she is not practising what she peaches but she would hardly be the first to put the money in front of principles.

I highly doubt most people are attending this concert to see the Drifters.

Here is part 2.

and part 3.