[REMOVE ADS]

Cool Alexander O'Neal Live UK tour photo's

Hi,

it seems the soul forum is hitting hard in viewing my shots of Alexander O'Neal theres two posts in there with some great shots of the guy live in the UK. Check it out guys!

http://soulfuldetroit.com/showthread...e-and-intimate

Sorry to burst the bubble on thread, but the usual "What does this have to do with Motown?"

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind this thread here anyways, all the same. Whether by himself, "Fake", "Criticize", "All True Man", or with Cherrelle, "Innocent", "Saturday Love", "Never Knew Love Like This" - Alex was / is AWESOME! Pumping out those Jam / Lewis JAMS!

But, almost confused me, "Was there ever a time Alex done Motown"? If so, musta been sometime in the nineties, after Tabu. Gosh, if he did all his stuff in the mid / late eighties / early nineties at Motown, same material intact, who would be Motown's Golden boy, he, or Johnny Gill?

And hey, today, if Alex can still ROCK IT the same as he did thirty years ago, more power to him. Wishing him the best.

Ngroove - This article mentions O'Neal's Motown connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah2 View Post
    Ngroove - This article mentions O'Neal's Motown connection.
    There is NO article!!! no connection!!