[REMOVE ADS]

Exclamation The Supremes - Don't Let My Teardrops Bother You on Soul Train 1976

FINALLY!! FINALLY!!
    I was looking for this performance, and i finally found it! The last performance of The Supremes on Soul Train that was missing!!

I Hope you like it!!

Awesome lead by Mary! I saw this when it originally aired. This was broadcast in 1976 in April of that year I believe. They appeared on American Bandstand the very same day. This was not their last Soul Train appearance. They appeared one more time in 1977 on New Year's Day.

Berry made a mistake by keeping mary in the background,great lead from the cute one.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Awesome lead by Mary! I saw this when it originally aired. This was broadcast in 1976 in April of that year I believe. They appeared on American Bandstand the very same day. This was not their last Soul Train appearance. They appeared one more time in 1977 on New Year's Day.
    Sorry i mean: The only performance of The Supremes on Soul Train that was missing...

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Berry made a mistake by keeping mary in the background,great lead from the cute one.
    Agreed...

In total agreement here!

JuSt so much emotion in her voice. I bel Berry said nobody could sing a ballad like Mary.

Quote Originally Posted by detmotownguy View Post
    JuSt so much emotion in her voice. I bel Berry said nobody could sing a ballad like Mary.
    He had so much talent on the label, but to me , Mary Wilson was the total package!

I hate these gowns, the worst gowns that they ever wore, but for some reason they seemed good on this performance... I think i'm going crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Weslley Francisco View Post
    I hate these gowns, the worst gowns that they ever wore, but for some reason they seemed good on this performance... I think i'm going crazy
    You are going crazy. Now, put the Supremes down, and go to bed..........hehehehehehehe....

Lol Weslley..Randy T once said after his books on Diana he had like a Supremes burnout and needed a break!

I'm sure Berry Gordy,wish he did more for Mary Wilson,she's great here.when ever something is going on with Motown,Mary is there.
    Last edited by REDHOT; 03-27-2015 at 05:06 PM.

This is the song she use to dedicate to Florence Ballard after Flo died.

This is the song she use to dedicate to Florence Ballard after Flo died.
    No Marv, the song that she used to dedicate to Florence Ballard was: How lucky can you get? Look at their Farewell performance in 1977

No Marv, the song that she used to dedicate to Florence Ballard was: How lucky can you get? Look at their Farewell performance in 1977
    Actually both of you are right. If you check out Mike Douglas Show from 1976 [[MSS) Mary dedicated DLMTBY to Florence.

Look young man, I was around when Florence died and when Mary started dedicating "Don't Let the Teardrops Bother You" to Florence in 1976. The most emotional time was when she sang it at the Roostertail in Detroit that summer.

Look young man, I was around when Florence died and when Mary started dedicating "Don't Let the Teardrops Bother You" to Florence in 1976. The most emotional time was when she sang it at the Roostertail in Detroit that summer.
    One footage from a show of them at Roostertail in '76 is on YouTube, you are talking about that show?