[REMOVE ADS]

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    As happy as i am with the news of Glenn joining the Temps, a vocalist as good as him should still be making great solo albums. He is way too good to not be recording new music. I hope the Temps get to record a new album with Glenn's voice out front. That would be something.
    Going slightly off topic i recall watching an episode of Chicago pd earlier this year and Glenn's "we've only just begun [[the romance is not over)" was playing in a party scene. It sounded oh so good.....
    Agreed.

Glenn Jones is also a songwriter/producer and will continue to perform and record solo albums. Larry Braggs continued his solo career while touring with the Tempts. People can say what they want, but Otis is a business man, first, and foremost. It’s all about The Temptations as a unit. Otis is contracting well known vocalists as front men with their own solo careers for about every five years or so, just to stay current.

why so many Temptations?
    Well surely as slots open , this comparatively easy route of making a solid income is rather .... tempting.

I just stay with the original 5

Quote Originally Posted by char View Post
    I just stay with the original 5
    Ditto. If it ain't broke...

Original five??? When you say[original]my mind goes back to the beginning,but i'm sure that's not what you mean???

But you gotta love otis for keeping the temps relevent today,how many groups from[1960]are still around today?

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    But you gotta love otis for keeping the temps relevent today,how many groups from[1960]are still around today?
    I agree r&b

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    They will be performing on TV for the 4th of July this weekend,

So has Glenn Jones actually climbed on board yet? The latest concert vids I’ve seen on YouTube have Terry Weeks doing the baritone leads... and he’s pretty good

Now I’ve seen that as of last month one Mario Corbin is Braggs’ replacement

This is their new video:

Was Willie Greene there? Did not look like him sitting down and I couldn’t hear a bass voice

Quote Originally Posted by soulwally View Post
    Was Willie Greene there? Did not look like him sitting down and I couldn’t hear a bass voice
    I don't know.