[REMOVE ADS]

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    As happy as i am with the news of Glenn joining the Temps, a vocalist as good as him should still be making great solo albums. He is way too good to not be recording new music. I hope the Temps get to record a new album with Glenn's voice out front. That would be something.
    Going slightly off topic i recall watching an episode of Chicago pd earlier this year and Glenn's "we've only just begun (the romance is not over)" was playing in a party scene. It sounded oh so good.....
    Agreed.

Glenn Jones is also a songwriter/producer and will continue to perform and record solo albums. Larry Braggs continued his solo career while touring with the Tempts. People can say what they want, but Otis is a business man, first, and foremost. Itís all about The Temptations as a unit. Otis is contracting well known vocalists as front men with their own solo careers for about every five years or so, just to stay current.

why so many Temptations?
    Well surely as slots open , this comparatively easy route of making a solid income is rather .... tempting.