[REMOVE ADS]

Red face NATHAN JONES ON TONIGHT SHOW!!! [[AUDIO ONLY) Oweeee!!

Well guys,i'm really happy to find this gem!
    So i wanted share it! ENJOY!

The sound quality is poor, but still good

Hey Weslley, you see if you keep trying,......................LOL!

You get 10 points if you can tell who was Johnny's guest host that night? I remember now watching this when it aired.

The host was Joe Namath!! I find the audio of Pearl Bailey Special too Marv!! I'm so happy!! Hey Marv!! Which gown they wore that night??
    Last edited by Weslley Francisco; 02-19-2015 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weslley Francisco View Post
    The host was Joe Namath!! I find the audio of Pearl Bailey Special too Marv!! I'm so happy!! Hey Marv!! Which gown they wore that night??
    You are right young man! It was NY Jets Quarterback, Broadway Joe Namath! I want to hear the Pearl Bailey Show audio. I don't remember what they wore unfortunately.

Okay Marv! I'll upload it right now!!

Okay Marv! I'll upload it right now!!
    You're the best. I remember watching that one too! Pearl had her own weekly show back around 1971.

I only have their performance of River Deep Mountain High , but i'll keep looking for their performance of: The Border Song

Here is a still photo from the Pearl Bailey Show:

Attachment 9112

Mary is wearing Diana's gown.... Again...

these audio clip are posted on the seventies Supremes facebook page. they also have the 71 Central park concert. and some of the 72 Apollo theater show.

go to the seventies supremes page on face book their full apperance is up there [[audio only)

I only have their performance of River Deep Mountain High , but i'll keep looking for their performance of: The Border Song
    go to the seventies supremes page on face book their full apperance is up there [[audio only)

Thank you Blackguy69!

This is marvelous!! Why Motown don't released the Central Park Concert?

That's phenomenal! I didn't think anything existed for this. I saw the show that night with host Joe Namath. I clearly always remembered the "false" intro and Jean asking the band to start over which they did quickly. I haven't heard this since. If I'm not mistaken they wore the hot pants outfits. I have a photo of that somewhere. Thank you Weslley!

Quote Originally Posted by nathanj06 View Post
    That's phenomenal! I didn't think anything existed for this. I saw the show that night with host Joe Namath. I clearly always remembered the "false" intro and Jean asking the band to start over which they did quickly. I haven't heard this since. If I'm not mistaken they wore the hot pants outfits. I have a photo of that somewhere. Thank you Weslley!
    I remember Broadway Joe flirting up a storm with Mary Wilson that night.

I used to have audio of this appearance. I remember Jean saying, "I love football players and football." To which Namath replied, "Mmph-​mmph-mmph." He was great as a sub host.

You're Welcome Nathan, and thank you for the info

Didn't Mary and Joe date?

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Didn't Mary and Joe date?
    Yes they did for a little while. Jean was dating Walt Frazier of the NY Knicks at the same time.

Luke could you please clear your message box?

Someone can tell me, what they sang on Tonight Show in 1969?

more than likely Someday We'll be Together

They sang "The Lady Is A Tramp/Let's Get Away From It All." Diana sat with Carson to promote GIT afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    They sang "The Lady Is A Tramp/Let's Get Away From It All." Diana sat with Carson to promote GIT afterwards.
    Thank you!

I don't think they sang The Lady Is A Tramp/Let's Get Away From It All. This was what they sang in 1967 on The Tonight Show which was Florence's last TV Show. It was more likely Someday We'll Be Together as blackguy69 suggested. I doubt they would sing same tracks from 2 years previously. Does anyone know for certain?

Quote Originally Posted by noel181 View Post
    I don't think they sang The Lady Is A Tramp/Let's Get Away From It All. This was what they sang in 1967 on The Tonight Show which was Florence's last TV Show. It was more likely Someday We'll Be Together as blackguy69 suggested. I doubt they would sing same tracks from 2 years previously. Does anyone know for certain?
    I was told from those who remember watching it that is what they sang. Look at the Hollywood Palace...they sang "The Lady Is A Tramp/Let's Get Away From It All" in 1967 and then again in 1969. It's possible it was "Someday," but since we don't have the footage anymore the next source would be those who remember seeing it.

I'm more interested to know what they performed on the Tonight Show in March 1969.

Maybe: I'm Living In Shame

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    I was told from those who remember watching it that is what they sang. Look at the Hollywood Palace...they sang "The Lady Is A Tramp/Let's Get Away From It All" in 1967 and then again in 1969. It's possible it was "Someday," but since we don't have the footage anymore the next source would be those who remember seeing it.

I'm more interested to know what they performed on the Tonight Show in March 1969.
    For the Nov/Dec apperance I would guess it was Someday since they just debut it weeks back on the Hollywood palace