[REMOVE ADS]

Diddy, puff daddy, sean combs, p-diddy bans son from appearing on "empire"

Not sure what name he's going by these days but rapper Sean Puffy Combs bans son from appearing on the new hit show "Empire" due to music rights contract http://www.wetpaint.com/empire/artic...incy-appearing

I really don't believe that is the real reason. Puffy is trippin'. He is currently suffering from "forgetting where you came from" syndrome! He is patterning himself after certain people and he is going down the wrong road, he'll see..........

It seems it was strictly a business decision.

The ironic thing is "Empire" mirrors the social culture of the original Bad Boy Entertainment on 25th St. with a physical setting more similar to the LaFace offices in Atlanta. I immediately thought of Bad Boy from the first episode of this excellent series.

Quote Originally Posted by Bokiluis View Post
    The ironic thing is "Empire" mirrors the social culture of the original Bad Boy Entertainment on 25th St. with a physical setting more similar to the LaFace offices in Atlanta. I immediately thought of Bad Boy from the first episode of this excellent series.
    There are shades of Miss Ray and Berry Gordy in there too. That was obvious to me from the very first episode.