[REMOVE ADS]

Supremes A Go-Go Expanded

Any news on The Supremes A Go-Go Expanded - heard rumours about this months ago and then nothing since!!

On Nightflight [[what seems like eons ago, but wasn't really) Andy Skurow intimated that Motown Classic /itunes would be spotlighting a Motown artist each month. Diana Ross was to be in January and the Supremes in early 2015.

Rossholloway,

I re-checked my info and have corrected this post.
    I take that to mean that the Supremes will likely be , therefore, in the first quarter of the year, i.e. at least by April.
    Sorry for any confusion.
    Last edited by carole cucumber; 01-14-2015 at 02:45 PM.

RossHolloway Guest
    So who's in the spotlight for January?

I thought I remembered Andy [[or one of the guys from Universal) assuring us that the Expanded versions of Diana's "Baby It's Me" and The "Supremes A Go-Go" would be released by the end of the year [[2014).

I thought Andy said "Baby It's Me" at the end of the year 2014 and "A Go-Go" the beginning of the year 2015.
    Last edited by vgalindo; 01-15-2015 at 04:30 PM.

Just bumping this back up to the top as the grapevine had suggested that this would be released in February 2015...and here we are. Any expanded release news for this great album?

On January 29th, Andy Skurow was asked [[on his Facebook page) if there were any updates concerning "A Go Go"; he responded that there were none at this time.

While I would prefer an expanded Supremes A Go Go, it looks like Stevie Wonder is possibly the featured artist. Although the Complete Stevie Wonder has been available for some time, several of his albums have recently been given the "Mastered for iTunes" treatment including Live at The Talk of the Town, and those albums are available piecemeal instead of paying the nearly $200 for the entire set.