[REMOVE ADS]

If We Hold On Together - Singapore 2015 - Diana Ross

Fixing up my slip up on the other thread.

Thanks, jobeterob. "If We Hold On Together" is one of Diana's prettiest songs from the '90s. Her back-up singers sound beautiful on that last harmonizing note. I wish they had accompanied Diana throughout the entire song. [[I was really gettin' into Diana's horn section's fancy moves, too, when the video suddenly went off). Dang!
    Last edited by Philles/Motown Gary; 01-07-2015 at 03:29 PM.

The set list is the same as the In The Name of Love Tour has been running for quite a while, more or less, ~ but If We Hold On Together is part of the finale, followed by a 2nd I Will Survive, followed by Reach Out & Touch, followed by a 3rd I Will Survive.

smark21 Guest
    Not my favorite Ross song as it's very sappy, but that was a very pretty, touching performance.

smark21 Guest
    I think that was the audience that sang the last note on If We Hold On as it didn't look the backpart singers were just standing there watching. Also the song dates back to 1988 or 89 as it was a song on the soundtrack of the cartoon movie Land Before Time, if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, If We Hold On Together is from the animated movie, The Land Before Time.

From wiki:

"If We Hold On Together" was from Don Bluth's 1988 animated adventure film The Land Before Time. It rose to prominence after released as a single worldwide in 1989 [[most prominently in Japan in 1990, after it was used as the theme song for the TBS drama Omoide ni Kawaru Made). It reached #1 on the Japanese Oricon International single charts for 12 contiguous weeks making it the biggest selling record by a foreign artist; and in total, sold over 400,000 copies