[REMOVE ADS]

Happy Nerw Year 2015 re-schedule unsung Rick James Jan. 14

Stay healthy everybody.

Just saw on Wikipedia a re-schedule on the rick james show for unsung.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unsung_episodes

hope they can make it.

peace https://www.facebook.com/funk.o.nots
    Last edited by dj_funkonots; 01-01-2015 at 01:39 PM.

thanx for the update. I was wondering what happened to the Rick James and Peaches & Herb episodes. I see they are also doing Angie Stone and Me'Lisa Morgan

That would be great news on Meli'sa Morgan. I feel like a lone voice when I mention her name to music friends. "Meli'sa Morgan???".
    *Last season was disappointing for me.
    *You can track the successful ones because inevitably, a greatest hits compilation resurfaces for 4-12 weeks on iTunes. [[Though checking the Amazon physical CD chart is probably a better reflection of renewed fan interest). And on the rare occasion on a Mint Condition, their touring life is reactivated.
    *i am beginning to wonder if the great Yolanda Adams could use a retrospective.
    *Then there's:
    Patrice Rushen, Kashif [[Whitney's first hit producer), Guy, Today, Tower of Power [[yes, I am a west coast kid), Loose Ends, Lisa Stansfield [[betcha didn't know she ties Teena Marie as the first white female with 3/#1 R&B singles), Jon B., etc.
    Last edited by Bokiluis; 01-02-2015 at 01:20 PM.

Some great suggestions Bokiluis. I would love to see Sister Sledge, The Jones Girls, The Mary Jane Girls, Tevin Campbell, The Hawkins Family, The Caravans, Dynamic Superiors, etc. by the way here are the air dates:

January 14 - Rick James

January 21 - Peaches & Herb

January 28 - Angie Stone

February 4 - Meli'sa Morgan