[REMOVE ADS]

Gladys Knight's Movie "Pipe Dreams"

I've been wanting to see this lovely movie again but can't locate it on DVD. YouTube seems to just have a few clips. Anybody have any ideas?

Have you tried eBay? There might be some dvd bootlegs. Or you might search for a vhs version, as it was released in that format. If you find it and can't play a vhs, you could probably have it converted to dvd.

Hi Robert, here's a link where you can get it : http://www.ioffer.com/search/items/pipe+dreams

On this site most of the DVD's are not official but there is plenty of good stuff !

Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    Hi Robert, here's a link where you can get it : http://www.ioffer.com/search/items/pipe+dreams

On this site most of the DVD's are not official but there is plenty of good stuff !
    Thanks, Phil - great site - and a price low enough to compensate for "2nd generation" quality! Can't wait to get my copy. Thanks again -

You're welcome Robert. Yes it's a great site, my first buy on it was a batch of 40 Soul Train DVD's at a very low price. Mr June made us know about it some years ago.

I see a 'new' thread has been created, which is unnecessary - this was already started.