[REMOVE ADS]

Lead singer of the Newbeats dies and also writer of Wind Beneath my Wings.

"Run Baby Run" is by far my favorite of theirs.. such a great song, with a bit of a Motown flavor. That song has a really great groove, and is a wonderful dance tune:

This is sad, but a bit eery for me personally. I had been humming one of his/their songs off and on for about the past 2 weeks for no good reason and now I read this. Larry Henley, like most talented people was unique. Good singer, great group and he was a great songwriter. Rest in peace. Thank you

Marv

Sad to hear...I had him as a friend on Facebook. He had a great career writing country hits after his Newbeats days. RIP, Larry, and thank you...

Best,

Mark

One of the greats of all time

Agree Run Baby Run was tremendous in my top 25 songs of all time- it is a Motown song, great music and Larry was dynamic.

Break away was another excellent song