[REMOVE ADS]

Soul Train History Book Spotlight Minnie Riperton

Hello all! Below is a link to my article about Minnie Riperton and her appearances on Soul Train. Hope you enjoy the read!

http://soultrain.com/2014/12/15/soul...nnie-riperton/

Dang, don't know how I missed this. Really enjoyed it and was glad to see mention of her time
    however brief in the Gems as well as Wonderlove. Coincidentally I've been spending much of this morning researching the histories of girl groups and particularly the alumni of The Raelets
    and Wonderlove. And again, coincidentally, though neither Ray or Stevie could visually see
    they damn sure had sight in their ears!....

Great article Funkyone, bravo ! Minnie is one of my favorite singers and I have all her albums.

Incidently, I just saw this DVD this afternoon, a compilation of her TV appearances :http://www.ioffer.com/i/minnie-riper...tion-558730314

There are many songs performed live so I NEED this DVD !

Last edited by phil; 01-04-2015 at 04:20 PM.

Thanks for sharing funkyone71. I love Minnie Riperton and appreciate Soul Train as the Smithsonian of soul music.