[REMOVE ADS]

"Up the Ladder To the Roof" in Support of Cindy Birdsong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-oD...ature=youtu.be

Rick Gianatos has given us wonderful music for decades. He has now brought us a rare opportunity to support Cindy Birdsong. Whatever our choices in music may be, in the end of the day we are all walking the path together as human beings with our ups and downs. As a fan with no association with this project, I will pass up purchasing some music this season and supporting this venture instead.

Thank you to Rick, Scherrie and Charlo for your efforts.
    Last edited by longtimefan; 12-16-2014 at 12:30 AM.

Thank you Longtimefan for your support. This is an unfortunate situation with various unresolved elements. The family asks that I keep details private. I will share all as they allow me. Also, due to the holidays, there may a delay in the download for the song going live. I'll report as soon as the key sites go up. iTunes is closed for the holiday, so it won't go up until Jan 2. Amazon will probably go live soon. I am also talking with Society of Singers as far as as an official link or address for donation. Thanks everyone.

Good for you, Rick! I have been a little bit surprised that no one has commented on this thread since it was posted two days ago. I know there is a lot of love for Cindy out there, and hopefully more people will learn about your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by longtimefan View Post
    Good for you, Rick! I have been a little bit surprised that no one has commented on this thread since it was posted two days ago. I know there is a lot of love for Cindy out there, and hopefully more people will learn about your efforts.
    I missed this thread but I did see it on Facebook. I will support this effort as soon as it becomes available.

So will i support this effort for our cindy birdsong

I, too! Can't wait to hear the entire remix; the snippet rocks!

I will also be downloading this in support of one of my nine favorite Supremes, Miss Cindy Birdsong. She brought grace, class and dignity at a time of uncertainty and change. Her loyalty, voice and strength ensured many more years of delight for the fans. She is, to be sure, a Supreme.

Me, too! You can count on it.

The three tracks are now available for download on Amazon!

Available on amazon.co.uk as well. Just got mine