[REMOVE ADS]

Merry Clayton upodate and request

Al Abrahams who works with Merry Clayton told me her recovery from her near fatal car accident is progressing amazingly but she still has a long way to go. He said her bithday for which she is named after [[Merry) is Christmas, and if people want to send her birthday wishes they can post them on merryclayton.com and he will see that she gets them. I can only imagine how difficult this was for her when her career was resurgent but he said her spirit and constitution are very strong. He also shared that the DVD 20 Feet From Stardom has just been nominated for a Grammy!

Thanks, Luke. I've wondered about Ms. Clayton's progress and will follow through.

Thank you Luke.

I'm so glad to hear this. I'd been looking for news of her recovery and wondered how she was doing. I hope her recovery continues to do amazingly well.