[REMOVE ADS]

Exclamation Top 10 Supremes Rarest Footages

I recently post on my channel on Youtube, some rare excerpts of The Supremes Farewell in Las Vegas 1970, and other rare footage of The Supremes, so i decided to make a list of: The most rarest supremes footages. #1 Diana Ross and The Supremes Farewell Concert 1970#2 The Happening and Lady Is A Tramp / Let's Get Away From It All on Tonight Show 1967#3 Diana Ross and The Supremes on Gala Du Midem 1968#4 Somewhere on Tonight Show in 1968#5 Children's Christmas Song on Hullabaloo in 1965#6 Funny Girl Medley on T.C.B [[unreleased but recorded) #7 Sam You Made The Pants Too Long on Bob Hope 1968#8 Nathan Jones on Merv Griffin 1971#9 Where Did Our Love Go on TOTP 1964#10 The Supremes Arrid Deoderant Commercial 1967. How would your list of The Supremes rarest footages? Sorry if my english its rard to understand
    Last edited by Weslley Francisco; 12-08-2014 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weslley Francisco View Post
    I recently post on my channel on Youtube, some rare excerpts of The Supremes Farewell in Las Vegas 1970, and other rare footage of The Supremes, so i decided to make a list of: The most rarest supremes footages. #1 Diana Ross and The Supremes Farewell Concert 1970#2 The Happening and Lady Is A Tramp / Let's Get Away From It All on Tonight Show 1967#3 Diana Ross and The Supremes on Gala Du Midem 1968#4 Somewhere on Tonight Show in 1968#5 Children's Christmas Song on Hullabaloo in 1965#6 Funny Girl Medley on T.C.B [[unreleased but recorded) #7 Sam You Made The Pants Too Long on Bob Hope 1968#8 Nathan Jones on Merv Griffin 1971#9 Where Did Our Love Go on TOTP 1964#10 The Supremes Arrid Deoderant Commercial 1967
    As the Supremes are Motown, you should post all Motown-related topics in the Motown forum!

Sounds great Weslley!