[REMOVE ADS]

Soul Train Awards 2014, with Wendy William as host was a no no.

I knew getting Wendy Williams for the host,of Soul Train Awards 2014 was wrong from the start,she thinks she can do anything,shes wrong,she really didn't host,they show her maybe 3 times the whole night,and when they showed her,even that wasn't good,Stephanie Mills singing her classic Home,and got a standing ovation,shes a real pro,i was also happy for Kool And The Gang too.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    I knew getting Wendy Williams for the host,of Soul Train Awards 2014 was wrong from the start,she thinks she can do anything,shes wrong,she really didn't host,they show her maybe 3 times the whole night,and when they showed her,even that wasn't good,Stephanie Mills singing her classic Home,and got a standing ovation,shes a real pro,i was also happy for Kool And The Gang too.
    REDHOT, I was surprise that Wendy was asked to host the awards. When Wendy was on the radio in NYC, she dogged out a lot of the same folks in the hip-hop community that were participating and sitting in the audience. She can't even book A lot of those artists on her TV show because she was so vicious on the radio. When Whoopi Goldberg finally appeared on her TV show, Wendy actually cried and thanked her because she really used to talk about Whoopi and how ugly she was on her radio show.

I agree with you Nysister,when Whoopi was on Wendy's show,she also said her daughter didn't want her to come on her show,back in the day Wendy said nasty things about Whoopi's daughter,she was only 14 teen,as you say,a lot of the hip-hop community,who was there,at the Soul Train 2014 Awards,i'm sure remember's her,from her vicious radio days,i remember the vicious things Wendy said about Whitney Houston,back in the day, even on her show,she's not really nice,to a lot of people,again Wendy Williams as the host of Soul Train 2014 Awards was a no no.
    Last edited by REDHOT; 12-05-2014 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nysister View Post
    REDHOT, I was surprise that Wendy was asked to host the awards. When Wendy was on the radio in NYC, she dogged out a lot of the same folks in the hip-hop community that were participating and sitting in the audience. She can't even book A lot of those artists on her TV show because she was so vicious on the radio. When Whoopi Goldberg finally appeared on her TV show, Wendy actually cried and thanked her because she really used to talk about Whoopi and how ugly she was on her radio show.
    I hated hearing Wendy on WGPR in NYC every afternoon while stuck in traffice that after several listens, I stopped completely. Back then at least we could switch over to KISS FM .

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I hated hearing Wendy on WGPR in NYC every afternoon while stuck in traffice that after several listens, I stopped completely. Back then at least we could switch over to KISS FM .
    Oh, how I miss KISS-FM!