[REMOVE ADS]

That Super Shirley Deal is Even Better for a Few More Hours

Remember me reporting to you guys that you could get the new Shirley Bassey studio album [[Hello Like Before) in its deluxe version for only $12.59 at Deep Discount? They had apparently priced it wrong, since the abbreviated version is more, and they still have not corrected themselves. I have received my shipping notice already for my order so I will know soon enough if I really did get this great bargain.

But for about 5-6 more hours, the news is even better. I just saw that they are having a Cyber Monday sale in which you can get an additional 15% off any CD at all! So imagine being able to get this CD that should be about $23-24 for closer to $10. And if you order enough items to total $25, you get free shipping also!

The sale ends at 11:59 Central time tonight. Sorry but I just noticed it in the late afternoon. So I hope at least a few of you will see this in time to take advantage. [[ I don't own stock in the company, I just appreciate bargains when I see them!)

Thanks for the info. I just cancelled my Amazon order.