[REMOVE ADS]

TJ Lubinsky - Broadway Moments from Ed Sullivan PBS

This is something different from TJ. But much appreciated. As a kid, I probably wished that the DVR was invented so I could fast forward these performances when they were originally telecast to avoid them. But since then, I have become an avid theatre fan and regret that no one brought me to a Broadway show as a kid so that I could enjoy and appreciate seeing Broadway legends like Ethel Merman, Carol Channing, Julie Andrews, Mary Martin and others. They were right there on the Sullivan show to see, and I did not appreciate them then. I'm glad TJ is giving me a second chance to enjoy the performances this time. And I know that this time I will.

Ugh! I thought it would telecast nationally next week. But on reading the article again, it will be broadcast in San Francisco Dec 1st and nationally in March. Okay, I'll try to be patient.