[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mark - In case you've never seen The Supremes video I mentioned earlier, here it is--your artwork come to life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETKc_IzsSTQ

Hey guys,

Couldn't listen to the show since it was at work last nite.

What was the news about next weeks show from Andy ?

Quote Originally Posted by greg jones View Post
    Hey guys,

Couldn't listen to the show since it was at work last nite.

What was the news about next weeks show from Andy ?
    He & George Solomon will be on Nightflight discussing the expanded version of 'Baby It's Me.

Quote Originally Posted by carole cucumber View Post
    He & George Solomon will be on Nightflight discussing the expanded version of 'Baby It's Me.
    Thank you, Carole!!!

Hello Methuselah 2. After some seven years I have only now read your private message to me. Fortunately I was able to view the Supremes Bumper Cars video that had even posted on youtube. I just tried to view it again, but sadly it has been taken down as the account is closed. Thanks again for your kind works about the etched metal plate print I created. It was an assignment for a print making course at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver I took to get credits towards adding a fifth year to my Bachelor of Eduction degree. My courses were all in art courses, which I used to appeal to my pupils. Cheers!