[REMOVE ADS]

honest man Guest

hELP WITH SONG not Gene Chandler

Hello people i have a song in my head also on cd somewhere,and can't remember singer-title [driving me nuts].I Know it starts with THERE WAS A TIME WHEN YOU WERE MINE[Ithink] can anyone help me,IT IS NOT there was a time-gene chandler song.thanks.

honest man Guest
    No John not the one,Thanks anyway.

Do you have any further information about the song? Date/decade? Male/female artist/group? Slow/Fast? Doo-wop/soul/pop?

There's the Fireflies "You Were Mine" which had similar lyrics.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dub2fOftRfY

Oldies

honest man Guest
    NO it is 60s -70s male,i have on cd somewhere ,cannot begin to look at moment,im really stuck, not doo wop , keep thinking Goldwax -popcorn comp maybe .But i do like the link to song you sent,cheers oldiesmusicfan.

honest man Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    NO it is 60s -70s male,i have on cd somewhere ,cannot begin to look at moment,im really stuck, not doo wop , keep thinking Goldwax -popcorn comp maybe .But i do like the link to song you sent,cheers oldiesmusicfan.
    EUREKA just come to me Freddy Butler -there was a time,Detroit pied piper.

Quote Originally Posted by honest man View Post
    EUREKA just come to me Freddy Butler -there was a time,Detroit pied piper.
    Nice sound honest man. I think it is time I dug out my FREDDIE BUTLER CD and gave it another spin.

Roger