[REMOVE ADS]

Dionne/Denise/Shirley/Martha.........I Will Go Broke!!!!

Thanks to you incredibly knowledgeable people on here, I have learned that I will be going bankrupt between now and the end of the year. But what a way to go!!!! Look at this line-up, with each and every one supposedly being released between now and the Christmas holidays!

DIONNE WARWICK: Expanded re-issues of Finder of Lost Loves, How Many Times Can We Say Goodbye, and No Night So Long PLUS the new studio duets album entitled Feels So Good, all scheduled to be released by mid-November

DENISE LASALLE: Thanks to the tip a few weeks ago from my good friend Heikki [[actually we have never met but anyone who is a fan of Denise is a friend of mine!) I have learned that a new CD is on its way. I have pieced together that it will apparently be titled "Still Swinging." Any further news yet, Heikki?

MARTHA REEVES: Just announced here today by you guys is the exciting news that the first-ever CD issue of The Rest of My Life will be released on December 15th. It will contain the original album along with a number of alternative versions of the songs. No "new"songs in the strictest sense, but this release is still tremendous news.

SHIRLEY BASSEY: And while researching the Martha CD on Amazon UK, I also discovered that Shirley has not one but two new projects each slated for a mid-November release. One is, I presume, a new studio album entitled "Hello Like Before." Although come to think of it, that sounds like a familiar title, so this may be just a CD re-issue of a prior album. I am sure someone can clear that up for us. But she is also releasing one of those five-CD "Original Album Series" that a whole bunch of other people have had in recent years. And for my personal preference, it could not be a better choice of albums. The package will contain Something, Something Else, I Capricorn, And I Love You So, and Never Never Never. Of course I already have all of them, but to have them all over again in one convenient package will be amazing!

So to put it mildly, this old country boy is looking forward to all of these. If somebody would throw in some Ann Peebles and bring back Francine Reed and E C Scott, that would hold me till NEXT Christmas!

And how about these [[although not strictly soul) : Donna Summer and Lisa Stansfield box-sets with remasters for november and december!

Shirley Bassey - Hello Like Before. New studio album released in Nov.

1. This Is What You Are
    2. Englishman in New York
    3. Fever
    4. I'm Still Here
    5. MacArthur Park
    6. Wild Is the Wind
    7. Goldfinger
    8. Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend - Dame Shirley Bassey Feat. Paloma Faith
    9. Here's to Life
    10. It Was a Very Good Year
    11. Hello Like Before

Yes! The upcoming Shirley Bassey CD is a new studio recording [[with full orchestra). Other than "Goldfinger" she's not recorded any of these songs in studio although some were in her live repetoire. Can't wait!

I can always count on you guys for the latest details. Thanks so much for the Shirley clarification. I cannot wait for all this exciting music!!!

There is a great concert of Shirley Live At BBC Proms 2009:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjWYxvknoUc