[REMOVE ADS]

Sending you love, and a song. "Alfie" from "Supreme Partners Live" Summer 2014

Love to all from Susaye

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsupreme View Post
    Love to all from Susaye
    Beutiful Miss Greene. Thank you for sharing your lovely gift of song.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

Is there any talk of additional bookings for this show??? There was so much "talk," and it suddenly stopped.

My pleasure, Roberta.

There is much going on "in the background", so to speak, Longtimefan. We have had many offers for the show, NY, to S.F. and many places in between and we are coordinating all of it. It takes a bit of time, but as soon as we can work out scheduling [[Scherrie and I both are doing separate things) you will find us in a city near you. Cheers.

Very nice; Thank you; It was a Thanksgiving Present in Canada!

One of many highlights from a fantastic evening! Thanks Susaye!

There is much going on "in the background", so to speak, Longtimefan. We have had many offers for the show, NY, to S.F. and many places in between and we are coordinating all of it. It takes a bit of time, but as soon as we can work out scheduling [[Scherrie and I both are doing separate things) you will find us in a city near you. Cheers.
    Thanks for taking the time to share, Susaye ... AND for the good news!!! Have a great day!

Hello Susaye,

I'm excited at the possibility that you and Scherrie may bring your show to New York. I'm there!

All I can say is Wow. Susaye this is the best version of Alfie that I have ever heard. Just marvelous