[REMOVE ADS]

Three winans brothers [[3wb) cd release party this tues [[sept. 30)

CD in stores Tuesday, Sept. 30th featuring Marvin, BeBe & Carvin Winans . Listening party/cd signing in their hometown of Detroit. Hope to see you there.
    Name:  winansflyer.jpg
Views: 1373
Size:  46.6 KB

Nice cover. They are sharp as a tack! But is this there first CD under this grouping? I would go to their CD signing but have to attend a friends funeral that day in Toledo.

I'm not sure that BeBe ever recorded with the brothers as a group. Can anyone clarify? Here is my favorite Winans brother song. It's called "A Friend".

Yes, this is their first offering under the name 3 Winans Brothers. After brother Ronald died, the group unofficially disbursed. BeBe has never been a part of the group but before they were famous The Winans were known as The Testimonial Singers and BeBe & CeCe Winans were a part of a group called Winans Pt II that also featured former sister-in-law Vickie Winans, brother Daniel Winans and family friend Marvie Wright, who later became a record exec. The Winans sons had a group Winans Phase II in the early 2000's.

Quote Originally Posted by skooldem1 View Post
    I'm not sure that BeBe ever recorded with the brothers as a group. Can anyone clarify? Here is my favorite Winans brother song. It's called "A Friend".

Always loved this song by them

Used to do a Sunday Morning Gospel Radio Show and this was always such a requested track, met the original Brothers and interviewed them in London when they appeared at Wembley Conference Centre, so genuine and warm.

This is a Winans favorite of mine