[REMOVE ADS]

smark21 Guest

New interview with Martha Reeves

Part I:

smark21 Guest
    Part II:

One of the best interviews I have seen Dr Martha Reeves give. Informative and far from boring.
    Where are you Roberta dont miss this.

Thanks for sharing this excellent video, smark21. I could listen to Martha talk all day and then some. - Gary

Great discovery smart21

Thank you

Yes, indeed! I have a busy day ahead, but I just sat right down [[in my bath robe!) for a peek at it, and watched it all through.

Martha is the best ambassador for Motown, as well as being a great performer and, above all, a very interesting lady. Very articulate, very few pauses or uncertainty, and a most mellifluous speaking voice.

This interview in its entirety should be made mandatory watching for any Motown fan, especially for those who make negative comments about the changes they hear in Martha's singing voice.

wow, i was impressed! what a thoughtful and stately woman. i have in the past made a remark or two about martha's current singing voice. i regret those remarks. ms. reeves is an american treasure!

Thank you smark31 for these 2 videos ive been watching them since 5 this morning and you have made me real real happy. The great First Lady of Motown Record Dr martha Reeves is the best and nodody can touch her. I love how she talk about finding her lord and savior Jesus Christ and being reborn and all her recolection of Motown Records with articulatteness and class and no bitterness and her closing words about the love the Lord has pun in our words. I love love love this great and gracious lady so much.

Thank you agian my dear you have made my day.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

Excellent and thorough interview. Thanks for posting
    Last edited by soulballad; 09-11-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Really good interview. Martha has some amazing memories she could write a second book.