[REMOVE ADS]

Super Rare! Extra Special Video Clips from Detroit's "The Scene"!

I was estatic to find this compilation of performance clips show up on Youtube. They are the local television show in Detroit called "The Scene". Some of you may remember earlier this year I posted a few from this that featured the Dramatics. Well my friend Nat Morris the former host put together a video featuring just some of the acts that appeared on the show during it's run that began in late 1975 -1987. If you don't look close you may miss one of your favorite singers or groups:

Brilliant Marv. I wish we could get a hold of that whole series. I have my white suit on and I'm pointing at the cobwebs. Make me feel like I was still your age. Ain't no stopping me now. I'm in the groove.

I agree Dave. I remember watching some of these specific performances in their entirety when they originally aired in '75,'76,77,78 etc. etc. I have not seen any of this since. Nat Morris still has much of the original footage. Everyone that came to Detroit appeared on "The Scene" along with many artists that reside in the city including a then unknown Madonna.