[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Play Nice

Play Nice

Please do not throw sand in other children's eyes.

The sand box is a place to play and experiment.
    Packard-full-61189.jpg

Black Rayne.jpg Just testing things out.

RTP Pic2.jpg Just some test shots.

RTP Pic.jpg pic 2

Do videos post?

hello just testing

testing pic upload

189373.jpg

TESTING PIC UPLOAD

Oh my gosh...That was easier than I thought...YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/FiZmXvYzM0w

Just testing from my phone

I'm trying to learn how to post

How do I select which thread I want to reply to?

I think this good forum for testing purpose so i just testing my mobile phone . May be this is so easy.

How come I never noticed this section before?

Very funny,this is the sandbox???so where's the sand,i thought i was going to some exotic place with sea and sand...all i see is cement and cobwebs..i'm outta here!!

IMG_9656.jpeg

HEY THIS PLACE REMINDS ME OF THE TIME I GOT LOST IN THE[SDF]SUB-BASEMENT,YEARS AGO..IS THERE AN ECHO HERE? HELLO-HELlo-HEllo-Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo...I LIKE THIS PLACE,HEHEHE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    HEY THIS PLACE REMINDS ME OF THE TIME I GOT LOST IN THE[SDF]SUB-BASEMENT,YEARS AGO..IS THERE AN ECHO HERE? HELLO-HELlo-HEllo-Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo...I LIKE THIS PLACE,HEHEHE!!!
    They don't even have basements out here!

HUH???GREASY GRADY WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN HERE? Shhhhhhhh,I'm trying out my new recipes down here before I unlease em on the menu of my first class eatery.I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GRADY,THOSE FISH HEADS YOU'RE HOLDING DON'T LOOK TOO FRESH...shhhhhhhhhhhhh you tryin to get me kicked outta here,now these fish heads are perfectly good as long as you keep your mouth shut and let me surprise the public...YEAH THEY'LL BE SURPRISED ALRIGHT,DOES THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT KNOW YOU'RE DOWN HERE? shhhhhhhhhhhhh,go away kid,I'm tryin to stay in business as a matter of fact I might open a branch down here..NO WONDER IT'S ALMOST EMPTY HERE..hey kid help me scrape those green vegies off the wall over there,UMM GRADY,THOSE AREN'T VEGIES..shhhhhhhh,they will be after I finish with em!!!

GRADY,WHAT ARE YOU UP TO NOW?dang don't you ever sleep,are you spying for the health department or what? NO,BUT MAYBE I SHOULD DROP A DIME ON YOU FOR THAT STUFF MOVING ON THE PLATE LIKE THAT..shhhhhh keep it down there's nothing moving it's the lighting down here that's playing tricks on your eyes..I THINK THAT THE TRICK IS ABOUT TO BE PLAYED ON THE FOLKS IN YOUR EATERY..shhhhhhhh there you go again look how bout a free meal? GRADY HOW COME THINGS ARE FIGHTING IN THAT POT OVER THERE? because my ingredients are lively and practically jump into the pot by themselves..I THINK THEY WERE PUSHED..go away,everybody's a critic!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    GRADY,WHAT ARE YOU UP TO NOW?dang don't you ever sleep,are you spying for the health department or what? NO,BUT MAYBE I SHOULD DROP A DIME ON YOU FOR THAT STUFF MOVING ON THE PLATE LIKE THAT..shhhhhh keep it down there's nothing moving it's the lighting down here that's playing tricks on your eyes..I THINK THAT THE TRICK IS ABOUT TO BE PLAYED ON THE FOLKS IN YOUR EATERY..shhhhhhhh there you go again look how bout a free meal? GRADY HOW COME THINGS ARE FIGHTING IN THAT POT OVER THERE? because my ingredients are lively and practically jump into the pot by themselves..I THINK THEY WERE PUSHED..go away,everybody's a critic!!
    I feel sick...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,don't get sick yet...he hasn't served dessert,hmmm yummee???

Hey 144man,i was gonna film a monster movie down here,but no monster in his right mind will come down here..they're scared of the place..even the zombies won't come either,they say it's too lonely down here,it's not is it 144man? Umm 144man?? Yoohoo where are you???

I'm back here again. It's Halloween and I'm in hiding. I'm not as scared of down here as I am of those scary kids coming tricking or treating.

Hey 144man,you still here? Hellooooooooooooooooooo..hmmm guess not oh well guess i'll look around,guess i'm the only one brave enough to come down here,but the place has a certain charm if you don't look too hard...is that a skeleton sitting over there holding one of grady's menus??

GRADY,WHAT HAVE YOU GOT IN THAT BIG BURLAP BAG AND WHY IS IT MOVING?..you again go away kid can't you see i'm busy...TELL ME YOU'RE NOT GONNA COOK THOSE THINGS..ok i won't tell you now scram...I'LL STOP BY THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT ON MY WAY HOME...now kid don't be in a hurry,let uncle grady explain!!!

GRADY,YOU STILL SCRAPING FOR SCRAPS..kid here's a dollar now get lost,HO NO YOU DON'T WHAT KIND OF BUG IS THAT IN YOUR BAG?..that's a lobster kid,ya know seafood..THE ONLY KIND OF SEEING YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL DO IS TO THE DOCTOR,GRADY THERE'S NO WATER DOWN HERE SO WHERE DID YOU FIND A LOBSTER?..look kid there's a little lake down there full of sea life,ARE YOU NUTS GRADY,THAT'S A TOXIC WASTE DUMP,now kid don't get excited ain't nothing toxic down here by the time i clean it ummm yummee..GRADY WHY DOES THAT LOBSTER HAVE TEN LEGS AND IS GLOWING? because it's a rare breed only found down here and that ain't glow it's sunlight....GRADY YOU AIN'T RIGHT..scram kid!!!

That clicking you think you're hearing is not the lobster...it's a Geiger Counter.

HEY 144MAN,DID YOU SEE GRADY JUST RUN PAST? YOU COULDN'T MISS HIM,BIG GUY WITH A CHEF HAT, GREASY APRON AND DIRTY TENNIS SHOES CARRYING A DIRTY BURLAP SACK WITH THINGS MOVING INSIDE...I SEE HIM-GRADY WHY DO YOU HAVE A FLY TRAP WITH DEAD FLIES ON IT..you again?? look kid these ain't flies the're raisins yeah that's it i'm gathering raisins for my yummee raisin cakes,OH REALLY THEN ONE OF YOUR RAISINS JUST FLEW AWAY,no kid you got it all wrong raisins can't fly,it was a gust of wind and this ain't no fly trap it's a raisin catcher..GRADY RAISINS DON'T NEED TO BE CAUGHT,kid trust ol uncle grady these raisins are kinda spunky..TRUST YOU,NO WAY LET'S SEE WHAT THE HEALTH INSPECTOR HAS TO SAY..now kid don't bother the nice inspector look i'm gonna bake you a big ol raisin cake how bout that...I DON'T THINK SO GRADY!!

TEF costumes.jpg

Picture of skirts attached to short costume top.

GRADY,WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT RED WHITE,BLUE SPRAY PAINT AND THOSE TOXIC PLANTS? not you again kid go home,i'm preparing my fourth of july salad made with my special sauce,IT'S SPECIAL ALRIGHT DEADLY SPECIAL,GRADY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SCRUPLES? any what? if i did they would go in the pot with the rest of my good ingredients..GRADY YOU'LL GET YOURS SOMEDAY..not today kid i gotta give it to the public first!!

WHAT ARE YOU UP TO NOW..look kid I'm doing my part to help feed America during this hard time we're having..GRADY,AFTER YOU DO YOUR PART? THE EMERGENCY ROOMS WILL BE OVERFLOWING..no kid I'm a feeder of people and here to supply folks with good food...GRADY YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF GOOD FOOD..kid go away I got folks to feed..YOU MEAN TO POISON...now kid be nice,that's never been proven!

Hey sans,if grady offers you a free sample...run!!!