[REMOVE ADS]

An Ultimate Performance from the Ultimate Performer

Just shows that EMI UK still promoted Ms Ross well into the '90s, this single was only kept off number one by the re release of Bohimian Rhapsody by Queen after Freddie Mercury died. There were 5 top 40 hits off the Force behind the Power lp in the UK, followed by One Woman -The Ultimate Collection, which was a number 1 album, but this is almost 20 years ago!

Diana's heyday is definitely past; but she, like a few of her colleagues, is a legendary heritage artist and at least she got on stage and sang the songs as opposed to so many of today's artists.

You make me think.......in the last few years, this went to #2 again with Westlife, right?

Yes it went to #2 a few years back Diana and the boys shot a video for it as well...

And I dont think it was quite as good as the above???

What do you think?

I wonder if they were together for any of that; I suppose not; that's not how it's been done for 30 years.