[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Demi Lovato...

Demi Lovato...

I saw on TV today that she's having some issues right now. Indeed my heart is broken for her right now. She's actually on the better young performers IMO.

..Im sure if she had a few cups of tea,found a nice sunny spot and sat down and read a book she would feel much better...

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    ..Im sure if she had a few cups of tea,found a nice sunny spot and sat down and read a book she would feel much better...
    According to reports she has an eating disorder and she likes to cut herself so it's going to take more than a good book and some time in the sun for her to get better.

...books are powerful things maybe if she read something like "Go Ask Alice" she could relate to the pain someone else has gone through and mend part of her heart..and I believe light to be very healing,Vitamin D can help balance moods which leads to clear thinking...theres also music..a few years ago I was in a Respite centre after I had a nervous breakdown I took my cd player and i was in my room playing music when a young woman whom was a patient came into my room and started talking to me about music..the nurse on duty said later that this was the first significant break through they had had with that patient,she wouldnt talk to anyone and yet a little music changed her outlook to treatment..
    Cutting yourself is a cry for others to help you..I hope she hears the stories of other peoples journies to take the steps to heal herself be that in written form or listening to the stories of survivors...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZzzzz
    Lohan set up em, this crappy pop singer knocks em down.