[REMOVE ADS]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    In his interviews, does Bobby Taylor address what role he played in not becoming a star or what shortcomings [[whether it be talent-wise, issues of charisma, poor career/business decisions) he may have possessed? OR does blame Berry Gordy and Motown as the sole cause for not hitting big?
    smark21, you must be blind! Don't you know everything bad that happened at Motown and to Motown artists before, during and after their tenure at the label is ALL Berry and Diana's fault? How on earth could you forget that FACT, YOU "MORON"??? I even heard Berry and Diana held guns to folks heads and made them drink, snort coke, AND shoot up heroin! Yikes - what a scary bunch of bullies!

smark21 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    smark21, you must be blind! Don't you know everything bad that happened at Motown and to Motown artists before, during and after their tenure at the label is ALL Berry and Diana's fault? How on earth could you forget that FACT, YOU "MORON"??? I even heard Berry and Diana held guns to folks heads and made them drink, snort coke, AND shoot up heroin! Yikes - what a scary bunch of bullies!
    Oh I know, but are you familiar with Stockholm Syndrome?

Lulu Guest
    Indeed!!!
    Last edited by Lulu; 05-19-2014 at 09:17 PM.

supremester Guest
    The best reason there is to be a fan. Yet, you hold a different criteria for Ross fans. I quote: "I don't know why are you so worshipful of Diana Ross, she has not had any hits in over 30 years. Her solo career had a 10 year window of hits and many misses from roughly 1970-80. Sooooooo........." Just trying to understand you.

QUOTE=marv2;228972]Because Mary is better looking and I like her singing more.[/QUOTE]

Lulu Guest
    Well, I personally have had enough of SD for the evening and will now be tuning into RuPaul. SHE is better looking than any of these crude women you speak of from Detroit who moved to Los Angeles or didn't [[who cares?) and were featured in MOTOWN 25 or weren't or did or didn't discover the Jackson 5 and/or get credit for it, damn it!!! RU has also kept quite busy in the last 3 decades!

What the...? lmao

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    What the...? lmao
    I was trying to make a funny. My eyes were quite strained from reading!

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    I was trying to make a funny. My eyes were quite strained from reading!
    Gotcha lol

LadyLola Guest
    Well I went to Cal Berkeley and met them SLA jackasses and say Patty Hearst in a few classes so I know that that crap is all about.