[REMOVE ADS]

First Choice - Newsy Neighbors

I think this makes more sense now than it did even in 1973.

topdiva1 Guest
    Yes indeed - what a great group.

Cant post it from here, but Smarty Pants on You Tube from Soul Train is FAAAB....Paulo XXX

There was a "12 put out on an italian label called Vision D in 2005,It contains two remixes of the track...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3WyNkkkPmI

Yes, Paulo....it is FAAAB!

smark21 Guest
    I like Hustler Bill.

I like Hes a Player! Rochelle Fleming is doing well on the gay club circuit and on the old disco scene.

I remember having the Armed & Extremely album back in the day. I remember a really corny, but soulful track called A boy named Junior or something like that. I used to be hooked on its soulful vocals and hook. Anyone know it? Paulo XXXX

I Just remembered something from my clubbing days. Is this the same group that did Let No Man Put Asunder???? Used to dance my **** off to that great Tom Moulton mix. Aaahh, where did my youth go? Paulo XXXX

Nomis , Thanks for that bit of info , I must look for that. I have a promo Salsoul 12' ,thats a slight remix of this , MONSTER SLEEPER TRACK. The drum intro alone..........is so awesome ,let alone Rochell's vocals and the lyrics and the bands performance. There needs to be a definative kick ass remix made with breakdowns of this track to be made by "somebody"D) , "qualified" to do it. Ya know what I mean???
    Also in the same class of quality of this track is Joycelyn Browns/ Salsoul Orch ,track of "Take Some Time Out For Love" , another "Kick Ass Track" ,of the same calibre.
    Last edited by daddyacey; 11-06-2010 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulo View Post
    I Just remembered something from my clubbing days. Is this the same group that did Let No Man Put Asunder???? Used to dance my **** off to that great Tom Moulton mix. Aaahh, where did my youth go? Paulo XXXX
    Why yes it is!

Originally Posted by paulo

I think you may be thinking of Shep Pettibone's remix ,inspired by Walter Gibbons remix of the original LP mix . I believe there are are three mixes of "LNMPUU" ,the L.P. mix , Gibbons remix ,on a SalSoul compilation and Shep's 12' MONSTER REMIX", because I have done myself ,a remix ,using all all three versions ,as far back as ten years ago ,which I have transfered from RTR to Disc. Any version you find is excellent ,but I got to give my homeboy Shep his props ,cause he turned that mother out ,without question.
    Last edited by daddyacey; 11-07-2010 at 01:46 AM.

I love Frankie Knuckles' version. The one where you get newer vocals from Rochelle.