[REMOVE ADS]

Rare Marvin Gaye and Stevie Wonder pictures?

Hey, I was wondering if any of y'all got pictures of my man Marvin that I have not yet seen on Google Images. I've found some great ones from the JET and EBONY books but I think it wouldn't hurt to ask for more. Same with Stevie Wonder.

I get kinda jealous because I would see more rare ones from the "Mighty S's" then I do anyone else [[and the Temptations have some good rare ones I haven't seen). I know there was a thread of rare Motown pictures but I wonder if there's any more from Marvin & Stevie.

I know Marvin had some great pics with Tammi from "Unsung", I wonder if y'all took screenshots of that lol

Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Hey, I was wondering if any of y'all got pictures of my man Marvin that I have not yet seen on Google Images. I've found some great ones from the JET and EBONY books but I think it wouldn't hurt to ask for more. Same with Stevie Wonder.

I get kinda jealous because I would see more rare ones from the "Mighty S's" then I do anyone else [[and the Temptations have some good rare ones I haven't seen). I know there was a thread of rare Motown pictures but I wonder if there's any more from Marvin & Stevie.

I know Marvin had some great pics with Tammi from "Unsung", I wonder if y'all took screenshots of that lol

Just wondering.
    I started a thread a while back called My Motown Pictures. I have a few rare, personal snapshots but my scanner is down. My Aunt has some old pics in Ohio from back in the day.

^ Cool. Yeah I remembered that thread.