[REMOVE ADS]

Interview with patrice rushen

Hello soulmusic lovers! Below is a link to my interview with the legendary Patrice Rushen. Hope you enjoy!

http://soultrain.com/2014/04/18/qa-patrice-rushen/

Enjoyed that, funky!...Patrice was always such a pleasure, such a talent and so lovely. Good to see she's still living her dreams and inspiring others. I have to ask if you've ever interviewed Bobbi Humphrey. I met her a few years back at a book fair in Harlem but I was
    surprised to meet her all I did was shake her hand and tell her I loved her...

Hey Splanky! Thanks so much for your comments! Indeed, Patrice Rushen is such a classy and talented woman. I have never interviewed Bobbi Humphrey. My late uncle met her years ago. I am going to look into interviewing her though.

Love Patrice Rushen. Thank you for sharing.

thank you for sharing , a great artist