[REMOVE ADS]

Lulu Guest

"Diana Ross" Is Trending On Facebook!

How exciting! I also noticed that she has almost 1.2M followers - I think the last time I checked it was only around 520K!

The 70th is a big splash.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    How exciting! I also noticed that she has almost 1.2M followers - I think the last time I checked it was only around 520K!
    But nobody care about Diane Ross according to you know who. I guess 1,200,000 dont care about her. LOL

It is Love, Pure Love.........she is our force behind the power!

My life would have been a lot different without her. Her music has been with me through all my ups and downs of my life. She has helped me through many difficult times. Some of my most exciting times in my life was buying a new CD of her music. Going to the movie theatre with friends and watching her on the big screen. Through the many years of going to all the concerts with family and friends. I remember when I could hardly wait for when she was to appear on a TV show. Remember how exciting it was when she was having a big TV special. What memories of a fantastic career.

Missing You: 10 Heartfelt Diana Ross and Michael Jackson Moments
    Yahoo Music [[blog)
    Diana Ross turned 70 on Wednesday. In celebration of her birthday, we looked back on the history of the Supreme queen and one of her favorite people Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson MomentsBy Billy Johnson, Jr. 11 hours ago Yahoo Music

Content preferences

View photo.