[REMOVE ADS]

Brenda Holloway - Where Were You

I have so many Brenda favs to chose from that in the end I picked this more obscure track which was written by the wonderful Lewis Sisters Helen & Kay. Again Brenda is someone who could sing the phone book and I'd love it.

Nice to hear rare Motown. Especially from Ms. Holloway.

Never Can Get Enough of Brenda!

Back in the day when Brenda's single release of "Hurt A Little Everyday" backed by "Where Were You" came out, I was fortunate to find a copy of the 45. However, I always thought "Where Were You" was the preferred side until many years later when the songs came out on CD. Even so, though, I can see how the "A" side would have been "Hurt A Little Everyday" as it was definitely in Brenda's style of the time.

It's nice to see the numerous new threads started the last few days on particular single releases and other album numbers too.