[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Goomba!

Goomba!

Hey good brother.

Keep your eyes open this week. I'll be in touch!

Hey juicefree,where the hell ya been you sdf legend you.

Hey arr&bee,

Just been taking care of my mother & sister & playing grandpa every other week. I have to figure out a way to get back into the musical flow again because I rarely talk about music these days.

I'm going to make it my business to get here more often & I'm going to drag some of our old friends back with us.

I believe that it's the ability to set up their own pages & to pick & choose whom they interact with, as well as being able to post as much music as they want to & being able to go way off topic that's has everyone seduced by Facebook. I believe that a lot of the folks in the industry go to Facebook for the same reasons, as they can control what they want to deal with.

Personally, I'd love to see everyone come right back here. There's no reason why folks can't do both.

Well i'm glad that you haven't forgotten home,visit the clubhouse it's still crazy over there.

Hey Juice...Dude...you have been missed.

I'm touched by the sentiment !

arr&bee,

There's no way that I could ever forget SDF or the vast majority of our members. We had far too much fun to ever forget this place. I'd love to see just about everyone come back. Even if it can't be every day, there's no reason to completely forsake the place that gave many of us a start & where many friendships which continue to this day began.

I'll definitely be sticking my head back here more often, shows or no shows

Ralph, you have definitely been missed as well

I never forget SDF & mention it often on Facebook, another place where I go months without visiting. Although Facebook is the thing these days, it can NEVER replace what we used to do here.

Try to imagine doing some of the things on Facebook that we used to do here & truthfully, I just can't imagine it. For all of the good things about Facebook, it's just not Soulful Detroit at it's best.

Then again, what has ever been?

We were Facebook before Facebook & even better, without someone changing up ever other month in order to try to sell our personal information to people & without all of the scamming spam.

It's good to see you Ralph & I'll see you more often. Give my love to Jessie & Russ

Hey Juice: Looking forward to it!