[REMOVE ADS]

Hello From A Stranger

Hi Everyone,

Just passing through to say hello.

Life's been a bit different, family considerations has definitely changed my ability to move around. Nevertheless, I think of & speak of Soulful Detroit often, as it's never far from my mind.

I just wanted to say that I definitely haven't forgotten you & I love you guys fro all of the years of fun & informative conversations that we've had.

May God bless you all!

Hey juice you can probobly see this wide grin i have just reading your post,if there's an[sdf hall of fame]you know you're in it,great to hear from you.

Hey arr&bee,

It's good to see your name. Thank you for the kind words & though not able to get out & do what I love to do at the shows, perhaps I might be able to chime in with something worthwhile every now & then.

I'm out of the loop in more ways than one, but have to figure out a way to balance everything.

It's really good to see you & I'm definitely going to stop through more often.

Facebook simply could never be as much fun as Soulful Detroit

Nice to hear from you, Juice!

Hi Juice!
    I have learned so much from your input in conversations, and I can't forget the beautiful photos you shared. You will never be a stranger my brother.
    God Bless You!

Quote Originally Posted by juicefree20 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Life's been a bit different, family considerations has definitely changed my ability to move around. Nevertheless, I think of & speak of Soulful Detroit often, as it's never far from my mind.

I just wanted to say that I definitely haven't forgotten you & I love you guys fro all of the years of fun & informative conversations that we've had.

May God bless you all!
    Juice! What's happening man? It's been too long!

Marv

Quote Originally Posted by juicefree20 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

May God bless you all!
    Your post made my morning dear Juice. Great to see you here and i think of you often. Youve always been a real kind and decent and fair and lovely man and the voice of reason imo.

May God watch over you and bless you my dear.

Roberta

Juice, you have been missed.

Hello Juice, missed you Man. Glad to see you posting again.

Tyrone

Nice to see you here again, Juice! A lot of the old gang are gone. Good luck with everything!
    Last edited by robb_k; 03-20-2014 at 03:38 AM.

Hey Juice:

Hope things are well with you and your family. Glad to hear from you! The gang [[RATjr & TNS) has missed you!

A welcome back from me also. When someone stops posting, you never know the reason and some might have passed on but I'm glad you are not in that situation.

I don't think I've seen you for a while either Mr June. So nice to see familiar names.

Hi Juice...

I have not met you but I appreciate the great photography that is attributed to you.
    Continue to Bless us with your Talent and Personality.

Have a Beautiful Day!

Abraham Smooth Wilson

Soulster: I'm glad to see you still here posting. I'll definitely be more visible in the future!

Nysister: I remember you well & it's always good to see you. And how could it be that we never became Facebook friends & we're home grown

Marv: Good to see you as well. It's been a long time, but I definitely plan to visit much more often.

Roberta: Thank you & it' good to see you as well. Thank you for your kind words. I know that I had my share of moments, but tried to learn from them all. May God bless you & yours !

Robb K: Thank you. I've never forgotten you & your calm demeanor about everything. More than that, it's funny how often I've come across your name when researching labels while organizing my mp3s. I've always been amazed at your knowledge of these record companies & your knowledge has always been astounding! I'm hoping to encouraging some of our friends to come back. I know that everyone's fallen in love with Facebook but Facebook will never be as special as SDF. Never will be nor could it ever be

Ryon6: It's good to see you as well. I look forward to seeing you here more often & thanks for always showing respect to our artists.

Mr. June!!! It's good to see you as well. Indeed, I've often wondered how a lot of our fellow forumers have been making out & hoping that all has been well with them. One negative about Facebook has been learning that a lot of my former co-workers have passed on, many in a very short period of time & far too young. I'm happy to know that the majority whom no longer post are doing well & I'd like to see them come here from time to time, if not daily. And thank you for your sentiments because I'm very happy to be amongst the living

Smooth: It' good to see you here as well & I've always appreciated you for reaching out to Russell Thompkins Jr & The New Stylistics & steeping up for them in a very meaningful way. I'm also glad that you & Ralph linked up & are still trying to keep the music alive. I admire both of you for following the convictions of your hearts & to continue following your dreams. Thank you for your kind words & I hope to be able to get back to what I love to do as soon as possible.

God Bless you & yours!
    Last edited by juicefree20; 03-21-2014 at 01:17 AM.

Ralph, Ralph, Ralph,

Needless to say, you've been missed & of course I think of you often. No matter how much time passes between visits, regardless of anything, you are someone whom I'll always consider to be a friend & someone whom I'll never think of less than fondly.

It's been a lot of years, a lot of fun & all that I can say is that I love you man & you can take that to the bank!

It's always good to see your name & I speak of you often & highly.

And that siren that you hear outside your window...well perhaps I should've shut up!

Hey ralph i'm gettin all misty over here,somebody put on[family reunion-the o'jays]!!

Goomba,

My good brother, I've missed you, Russell, Flo, Jon, Kenny, Ray...hell, just say everyone!

You know how I feel about you all. Things aren't bad, trust me, there have been much more trying times than these. My mother had been in the hospital for a month & perhaps another 2 in a nursing home for rehab for perhaps another 2 months & got back home the first week of December.

Between her & my sister, I really don't get to move around as often as I once did, nor as much as i'd like to. The main thing is to just do what needs to be done & to keep my mother as comfortable as possible. She's not upset nor troubled about anything, actually, she's been very mellow. Dementia can be far worse to deal with, but fortunately, I believe that we got over that "rebellious" & angry hump about a year ago, so I'm not complaining

Needless to say, I look forward to seeing all of you soon & I love you all from the bottom of my heart.

Keep an eye on your e-mail this weekend & give my love to Russell & the entire crew.

arr&bee, I'm trying to work on it & would love to see it happen. I suggested a reunion of sorts & see no reason why we can't do it.

For all that SDF has done for some of us, I believe it to be the right thing to do. I know that directly or indirectly, SDF played a large role in introducing a lot of us to a whole lot of people whom we might not have met had there been no SDF.

Think about it, had it not been for SDF, how many people would've actually met Russell Thompkins Jr., the great Jimmy Scott, Bobby Eli & a whole lot of other names that I can mention? How about Soultrip, where a lot of us got to meet Freddie Scott, Archie Bell & so many more?

I honestly believe that a debt of sorts is owed SDF, especially by me. Hell, this is where I first met & interacted with Marc Taylor, Larry Cotton & so many others like Deborah Rigaud whom was directly responsible for me meeting Alicia Myers, a woman whom I'd been searching for for years, amongst others.

I don't care what's happened here, I have to weigh the good with the bad & honestly, the good has far outweighed the bad. And the trade-off has been well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    I don't think I've seen you for a while either Mr June. So nice to see familiar names.
    Thanks Ralph. That's what makes SDF like a family.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_june View Post
    Thanks Ralph. That's what makes SDF like a family.
    Tito pass me some tissues......

Quote Originally Posted by paladin View Post
    Tito pass me some tissues......
    Kev! How are you?

Glad to hear from you man. I have my own tests like you and it's good to see you post. Things will fall into place ,for you are strong.

"We are a choosen few ,we have been blessed

in someway different from the rest" [[DAZZLE lp) But you knew that!!!!

Peace!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Kev! How are you?
    thats what I used to love about SDF, Marv always confused me with Kev.....instead of Kdub ! too funny....

Quote Originally Posted by paladin View Post
    thats what I used to love about SDF, Marv always confused me with Kev.....instead of Kdub ! too funny....
    Kdub, I'm sorry man. How have you been?

Hi Juice.
    Glad to hear from you,
    I miss seeing your post.
    Thank you for being here.
    Ceasar
    The
    Original
    Tymes

Hey Juice,

Good to see you here on SDF.....

T.L. Harris

I'm kind of in the same boat as Juice...I don't come around enough myself. Just came tonight to ask a question of the experts, which I posted in a thread, and as always, I wound up putting my two cents in on a few other things.

Best,

Mark