[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    supremester Guest
    You are correct but Gordy also asked Miss Ross to sing her song again and has said that he saw a spark in her that made her stand out and, though singing through her nose, made him want to watch her again. It was her that made him want to giver them a try. Eddie Holland suggested Mary for WDOLG as he didn't want Diana's high sound, but Lamont thought it might work being that the track was in a lower key. It worked.

Quote Originally Posted by stingbeelee View Post
    I had read that when the Supremes auditioned at Motown, that Berry Gordy said they sounded OK and that they needed to go back and finish school? when did the story become that when Diana sang that she was the standout of the three? I had read and heard that he was impressed that the group had three lead singers and had impeccable harmonies - something that is very rare with three lead singers.
    About this type A personality stuff; if you go on a tour down south and get shot at, threatened, and screamed at, then you come back home and still sing, then I believe that you are a type A personality; all three were probably type A's in some form or function.
    When they started releasing singles and they "flopped"; Holland/Dozier/Holland wanted to replace Diana and have Mary sing lead on "Where did our love go". I don't think that anyone on this forum would call H/D/H fools or idiots for suggesting this, as they didn't exactly have tin ears so to speak. Berry wanted Diana to sing lead - and it was the right call. A few people on this forum have suggested in the past that "Where did our love go" would'nt have been as big with Mary singing, but please remember that you had the best band in the whole behind you, the best group of producers behind you, the best set of arrangers behind you, etc. etc.
    Let's get this out of the way, the Supremes are Superstars. They were Superstars then and now. You cannot separate Diana, Mary or Flo or Motown as a whole from the Supremes. To suggest that Diana was "the" Superstar and the whole gamut of everyone else were peasants who groveled at her feet is nonsense.
    Diana is a legend, a musical icon until the day she dies. Mary has a very successful solo career, one that most musicians would give their right arm and leg for, as I read on this forum last week. I also believe Flo would've gotten herself together and also had a successful career with steady work.

ok now, let's be nice.. after all, the worldwide buzz on "The Diana Ross Story" [[a/k/a Motown: The Musical) must be causing a handful of folks to completely lose their marbles!!!!...LOL..

Thanks Jobeterob for your reply!
    Thanks Marv for your kind words!
    And Supremster; you are also correct! Berry did see a spark in Diana's eyes. He was also intrigued that, in the early days, the group had three lead singers, which is a big bonus. They also sang acappela, so you heard the lead and the background. For them to sing their songs, switch leads and sing impeccable backgrounds with the switchoffs is remarkable. This took weeks and years of practice.
    Now, was Diana meant to be a solo star? In the early days, I would opine no. I believe that they were "meant" to come to Motown as a group. In those times, as very young African-American females, it was a rough, harrowing time. All three needed someone to lean on, and who better than your sister-in-arms? They leaned heavily on each other. Getting shot at? People thinking you were nothing more than a piece of meat to do anything with? They needed to be a group!
    After the early days; I think that Diana wanted to be a solo star, and was groomed in that regard.
    It turned out to be the right decision.

I think Berry, Diana and the Supremes were in the right place at the right time. They merged the R & B Sound with the Pop Sound ~ specifically in the "ooh" of Baby Love and the "Stop" of Stop in the Name of Love and the handclaps of Where Did Our Love Go and Diana's distinctive voice in all of that ~ they changed the world and created a mogul, Berry, and an icon, Diana.

Can anyone/everyone see the worm dangling?

I don't think the story about Berry telling them to go finish school and come back is true since he signed them before that and since Flo never did finish school. Also, if memory serves me correct half of that HDH wanted DIana and half wanted Mary on WDOLG. Just saying.

well, Thank God the right decision was made cos when I heard WDOLG on the car radio in 1964 when I was 12, it was all about THAT VOICE!!.. If I had heard Mary Wilson muddling her way through the tune, I wouldn't have given it a second thought [[and it probably wouldn't have been getting NY Top 40 airplay in the first place) and The Supremes would have never happened.. EVERYONE knows THAT!!

supremester Guest
    Maybe he did say that, but Miss Ross wasn't having it. She'd finish school AND go to Motown - every day. If Smokey Robinson's green eyes lived down the street from me - you can be certain that we'd be buds. ; )

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    I think Berry, Diana and the Supremes were in the right place at the right time. They merged the R & B Sound with the Pop Sound ~ specifically in the "ooh" of Baby Love and the "Stop" of Stop in the Name of Love and the handclaps of Where Did Our Love Go and Diana's distinctive voice in all of that ~ they changed the world and created a mogul, Berry, and an icon, Diana.

Can anyone/everyone see the worm dangling?
    Two of the three wanted Diana and outvoted Eddie or changed his mind.

supremester Guest
    All three agree that Diana was the right choice - by a million

I like the post that said half wanted Ross and half wanted Wilson..when there were only three of them!..lol

Add Wilson and you have 4 ..... not that hard to figure out......:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi LaLumia View Post
    I like the post that said half wanted Ross and half wanted Wilson..when there were only three of them!..lol

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    Add Wilson and you have 4 ..... not that hard to figure out......:-)
    Mary didn't have a say or choice in the matter!

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Mary didn't have a say or choice in the matter!
    Not even when she was the prettiest maybe, with the most boyfriends, and didn't even have to come to work or come on time all the time?

Strange how you can be the prettiest with the most boyfriends but still Diane gets the MAIN boyfriend, while being very skinny with small boobs ~ and that main boyfriend scoops them all, owns the company and recognizes "the voice" and proceeds to mistreat the pretty one [[while having 9 children or so and a school of wives).

while all of the supremes in every various format were very attractive, the t.v. camera was pulled to one face ... it is called charisma. when it happens there is no way to explain it accept to admit that it happens. the same with the voice. every supreme could sing, but only one could blast through a radio speaker and stop people dead in their tracks ... and it is not even a great voice, but it is a most distinctive one!

my own tastes lead toward martha reeves and the lead singer of the latter marvelettes records [[the hunter get captured). the closest person i see that had the sass and the voice to be a big star was tammi terrell ... too bad we never had a chance too see where her career would have gone.
    Last edited by thisoldheart; 03-17-2014 at 03:31 AM.

Mary will definitely tell you she had a vote in it.

Marv, you state that Ms Ross hasn't had a hit in 30 years. Mary Wilson has never had a solo hit. Her last hit was "Floy Joy" back in 1971-1972 and that was as a member of The Supremes. When will all this bickering end? Can't we all just love and embrace every member of The Supremes, all 9 of them [[Diana, Mary, Florence, Barbara, Cindy, Jean, Lynda, Scherrie and Susaye). Let's move on. I would like to talk about The 70s Miracles. I am going to start a post. Please come join me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryon6 View Post
    Marv, you state that Ms Ross hasn't had a hit in 30 years. Mary Wilson has never had a solo hit. Her last hit was "Floy Joy" back in 1971-1972 and that was as a member of The Supremes. When will all this bickering end? Can't we all just love and embrace every member of The Supremes, all 9 of them [[Diana, Mary, Florence, Barbara, Cindy, Jean, Lynda, Scherrie and Susaye). Let's move on. I would like to talk about The 70s Miracles. I am going to start a post. Please come join me.
    Yeah that's true [[about Mary not having solo hits etc,) but the subject of this thread was Diana Ross and it quickly turned into how she is better than everyone else ,yada ,yada yada by a few of her most devoted fans. I begged to differ by posing the question that if she is this Goddess from Musical Heaven that is just so irresistable, then why hasn't she been able to hit even the side of a barn in the last 30 years! I went on to say that Diane was good for her time especially when presented with material that was perfectly tailored for her vocal talents. Berry Gordy has said that she was very expensive to produce. I know what he meant by that, some others do not!

The bickering will end when a couple of guys here learn that degrading and de-valuing the other women that were in the Supremes in order to magnify Diana Ross' stardom is not going to work [[you did a bit of it yourself probably without realizing it by mentioning Mary's lack of record hits as if that is all she's ever done was record!) I get that Diane is special to them, but she is not to everyone else or she'd still be a superstar today. She was not singled out by the public as much as she was by Berry and Motown.
    Last edited by marv2; 03-18-2014 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryon6 View Post
    I had already responded to your Miracles thread before reading your latest posting here. Go check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Yeah that's true [[about Mary not having solo hits etc,) but the subject of this thread was Diana Ross and it quickly turned into how she is better than everyone else ,yada ,yada yada by a few of her most devoted fans. I begged to differ by posing the question that if she is this Goddess from Musical Heaven that is just so irresistable, then why hasn't she been able to hit even the side of a barn in the last 30 years! I went on to say that Diane was good for her time especially when presented with material that was perfectly tailored for her vocal talents. Berry Gordy has said that she was very expensive to produce. I know what he meant by that, some others do not!

The bickering will end when a couple of guys here learn that degrading and de-valuing the other women that were in the Supremes in order to magnify Diana Ross' stardom is not going to work [[you did a bit of it yourself probably without realizing it by mentioning Mary's lack of record hits as if that is all she's ever done was record!) I get that Diane is special to them, but she is not to everyone else or she'd still be a superstar today. She was not singled out by the public as much as she was by Berry and Motown.
    The bickering will end when you stay out of Diane Ross related threads. Every single time Diane go on tour Marv2 get all riled up and real nasty. we all know hes totally obsessed with Diane but its almost like hes real jealous of her as well. What a real sad and pathetic and unhappy and bitter and nasty person marv2 is.

Roberta

If Diana had started out as a solo, then albums would have been like "Meet Diana Ross", "More Hits by Diana Ross" "Diana A' Go-Go!" "I Remember Sam Cooke" . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    The bickering will end when you stay out of Diane Ross related threads. Every single time Diane go on tour Marv2 get all riled up and real nasty. we all know hes totally obsessed with Diane but its almost like hes real jealous of her as well. What a real sad and pathetic and unhappy and bitter and nasty person marv2 is.

Roberta
    I've been a member of this forum for 11 years and I have the right to go into any thread that is not marked PRIVATE! You can go to hell Jonc!

I've been a member of this forum for 11 years and I have the right to go into any thread that is not marked PRIVATE! You can go to hell Jonc!
    You are the one going to hell marv2 unless you change you ways and thats a fact. Every thread in this here forum that you post in goes south. Now you can jonc me till you blue in the face but im Roberta and i will be praying real hard that find your decency and self respect because nobody is pure evil although a lot of folk here thinks you are. Your longevity dont make you respected. The Reverent Fred Phelps has been a preacher a lot longer than youve been posting here but hes still a miserable human being whos full of hate. Myabe you can relate to him but hopefully not.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ebook/6557263/

Roberta

Lulu Guest
    I cannot believe what I'm reading here. I don't understand why FOURTY FOUR years after she went solo, anyone is still speculating why this happened OR who "suffered" as a result. Diana Ross serving as the lead singer of The Supremes, charting TWELVE number one hits while doing so, having a successful solo career and STILL managing to sell out nearly all of her engagements are ALL accomplishments she achieved thanks to her fans and the record buying public. To keep saying all of this happened because of Berry Gordy and TPTB at Motown is ludicrous. I guarantee that, had Mary, Florence or Cindy been the lead singer, the group would have dissolved into obscurity early on. Diana Ross had the most commercial voice and the most charismatic personality. This is not a matter of opinion - it is a FACT and the success of the group supports this FACT.

Unfortunately, Mary Wilson, Florence Ballard Martha Reeves, Gladys Knight, The Marvelettes, Kim Weston and many many others did not achieve the same success as Diana Ross during this time. Neither did Patti LaBelle or Bettye LaVette or Darlene Love. Is this Diana Ross's fault? Is this Berry Gordy's fault? ANYONE WITH A LOGICAL MIND WILL TELL YOU: NO AND NO.

I am so tired of these arguments and debates. The facts are the facts and hopefully at some point, the bitchy queens who troll these forums and YouTube comments section [[if any of you go by "Twtr4ever" on YouTube, you are seriously disturbed and trust me, steps are being taken to have you banned) will give up and just stop with all the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    I cannot believe what I'm reading here. I don't understand why FOURTY FOUR years after she went solo, anyone is still speculating why this happened OR who "suffered" as a result. Diana Ross serving as the lead singer of The Supremes, charting TWELVE number one hits while doing so, having a successful solo career and STILL managing to sell out nearly all of her engagements are ALL accomplishments she achieved thanks to her fans and the record buying public. To keep saying all of this happened because of Berry Gordy and TPTB at Motown is ludicrous. I guarantee that, had Mary, Florence or Cindy been the lead singer, the group would have dissolved into obscurity early on. Diana Ross had the most commercial voice and the most charismatic personality. This is not a matter of opinion - it is a FACT and the success of the group supports this FACT.

Unfortunately, Mary Wilson, Florence Ballard Martha Reeves, Gladys Knight, The Marvelettes, Kim Weston and many many others did not achieve the same success as Diana Ross during this time. Neither did Patti LaBelle or Bettye LaVette or Darlene Love. Is this Diana Ross's fault? Is this Berry Gordy's fault? ANYONE WITH A LOGICAL MIND WILL TELL YOU: NO AND NO.

I am so tired of these arguments and debates. The facts are the facts and hopefully at some point, the bitchy queens who troll these forums and YouTube comments section [[if any of you go by "Twtr4ever" on YouTube, you are seriously disturbed and trust me, steps are being taken to have you banned) will give up and just stop with all the drama.
    Say it again, Say it again! Good Girl Lulu, tell em!

We probably don't have Twtr4ever but we have the other loon, that goes with him ~ DetroitLives313. That's Marv. Jealous, miserable, perverse.

Lulu Guest

We probably don't have Twtr4ever but we have the other loon, that goes with him ~ DetroitLives313. That's Marv. Jealous, miserable, perverse.
    I just cannot FATHOM trash talking a soon-to-be SEVENTY year old woman! It's as bad as those loony ass GOPs taking cheap shots at Mrs. Clinton!!! Bullies suck!

Lulu Guest

Eek:

http://soulfuldetroit.com/archive/in...p/t-10307.html

I think I know a few psychiatrists in Detroit should anyone need "help"!

The bottom line is that you have to consider how the Pop music world was in 1964.

And no, I don't believe that there was any grand scheme to make Diana a solo act, not at first. But once The Supremes took off & Diana's style & vocals caught on so tremendously & the internal bickering began, that's likely when the seed became planted. While a great group, other groups have lost members whom sang in the background & continued forward. But truthfully, by that time there was only one irreplaceable voice in The Supremes & no matter how much I may have preferred Mary & Flo, history has already weighed in on this & no matter what I may think or wish that things had gone, the facts are the facts & can't be changed even if I wanted to.

While I've always heard about the dynamic voice that Flo possessed, I just never got to hear it. Now on "Buttered Popcorn" & certainly not on those ABC songs that finally saw the light of day.

Back in 1964, you didn't hear Girl Groups with a lead singer singing with a "ballsy" soulful voice. That's just not how it was back then & if I'm wrong, please name one group from The Crystals to The Shangri-Las whom did. Hell, Aretha was still singing Jazz & pop standards back then & we know what Dionne was singing, so Flo being the lead was likely not an option when it came to Berry getting The Supremes to where he was trying to go.

Think about the Black entertainers whom were crossing over to Pop, showing up on Ed Sullivan & Hollywood Palace & playing The Copa & other supper clubs. The Drifters were having hits with Brazilian-tinged sounds, Jackie Wilson was singing Pop & Sam Cooke had to water down his Gospel roots & make crap like "Cousin Of Mine" & "Tennesee Waltz". Compare his "Live At The Copa" Lp recorded for that "smart" supper crowd, to his "Harlem Square" LP which was obviously recorded for an entirely different crowd & you'll understand why Berry put Diana up front & it made perfect economic sense.

Now had it been between 1967 & 1968 when Stax & Otis had gained acceptance with the Pop crowd & Aretha completely kicked down the doors & James, Wilson & Joe Tex were hitting the Pop charts singing straight out pure Soul, then perhaps Flo would've been the best choice.

But not in the Pop world as it was in 1963.

The truth is that that Pop crowd could relate to Diana purely based upon her enunciation. You understood every word that Diana sang. Her voice which was ringing out during a very threatening period in our history, The Civil Rights Era, was non-threatening in nature.

For reasons which are purely sensible & economic in basis, not because it was done to hold anyone back, but simply because it made perfect sense. This isn't to say that Diana had the BEST voice. But it is to say that she had the most DISTINCTIVE voice. Whereas the other ladies could've blended in along with the rest of the talented singers whom were around back then, no one sounded like Diana Ross. And that's not a knock on Mary nor Flo, it's just the truth.

And if you look at the charts circa 1963/64, remember how Pop Radio sounded back then or even remember how those days were from a musical perspective with just about every R&B singer trying to sound more Pop, you know that I'm speaking nothing but the truth.
    Last edited by juicefree20; 03-19-2014 at 05:04 AM. Reason: added thought

supremester Guest
    The main problem as I see it is that a very well crafted book was written and it contained a lot of thinly disguised character assassination to create a villain and two victims. The villain became wildly successful while her victims could have been just as big or bigger if only.......... The book convinced a lot of people this POV was accurate and the victims suffered horribly under the tyranny of the villain. Sides were drawn. Some felt the book was ridiculously one-sided and dismissed it as rubbish. Some believed it - why would the author choose to misrepresent the story? Now, after decades of some believing the story and extensions that were also grossly misrepresented, more and more aspects of the book are proved to be totally false and some of the believers, radically incensed for decades, have sunk into obsessiveness and unbridled hatred while others cannot bring themselves to believe they were so totally hoodwinked as it turns out that one of the victims has, in fact, become the villain.

Lulu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    The main problem as I see it is that a very well crafted book was written and it contained a lot of thinly disguised character assassination to create a villain and two victims. The villain became wildly successful while her victims could have been just as big or bigger if only.......... The book convinced a lot of people this POV was accurate and the victims suffered horribly under the tyranny of the villain. Sides were drawn. Some felt the book was ridiculously one-sided and dismissed it as rubbish. Some believed it - why would the author choose to misrepresent the story? Now, after decades of some believing the story and extensions that were also grossly misrepresented, more and more aspects of the book are proved to be totally false and some of the believers, radically incensed for decades, have sunk into obsessiveness and unbridled hatred while others cannot bring themselves to believe they were so totally hoodwinked as it turns out that one of the victims has, in fact, become the villain.
    I'm always amazed by anyone who made some sort of decision after reading Dreamgirl: My Life As A Supreme. Nothing about that book changed my mind about The Supremes, Diana Ross or Mary Wilson. In fact, I had forgotten about Mary Wilson by then aside from her brief appearance at Motown 25. I followed the Supremes through their disbandment in 1977, bought Partners and Mary Wilson in 1979 and basically lost track of any of the group members other than Diana Ross. This was long before the internet so I had to rely on television appearances and newspapers and magazines for any updates or news. That being said, I didn't think anything about Mary Wilson's book either way. It was nice to hear from her as we hadn't had an autobiography from any of the ladies up to that point and I appreciated the timeline in the back of the book as I am a sucker for dates and annotations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juicefree20 View Post
    The bottom line is that you have to consider how the Pop music world was in 1964.

And no, I don't believe that there was any grand scheme to make Diana a solo act, not at first. But once The Supremes took off & Diana's style & vocals caught on so tremendously & the internal bickering began, that's likely when the seed became planted. While a great group, other groups have lost members whom sang in the background & continued forward. But truthfully, by that time there was only one irreplaceable voice in The Supremes & no matter how much I may have preferred Mary & Flo, history has already weighed in on this & no matter what I may think or wish that things had gone, the facts are the facts & can't be changed even if I wanted to.

While I've always heard about the dynamic voice that Flo possessed, I just never got to hear it. Now on "Buttered Popcorn" & certainly not on those ABC songs that finally saw the light of day.

Back in 1964, you didn't hear Girl Groups with a lead singer singing with a "ballsy" soulful voice. That's just not how it was back then & if I'm wrong, please name one group from The Crystals to The Shangri-Las whom did. Hell, Aretha was still singing Jazz & pop standards back then & we know what Dionne was singing, so Flo being the lead was likely not an option when it came to Berry getting The Supremes to where he was trying to go.

Think about the Black entertainers whom were crossing over to Pop, showing up on Ed Sullivan & Hollywood Palace & playing The Copa & other supper clubs. The Drifters were having hits with Brazilian-tinged sounds, Jackie Wilson was singing Pop & Sam Cooke had to water down his Gospel roots & make crap like "Cousin Of Mine" & "Tennesee Waltz". Compare his "Live At The Copa" Lp recorded for that "smart" supper crowd, to his "Harlem Square" LP which was obviously recorded for an entirely different crowd & you'll understand why Berry put Diana up front & it made perfect economic sense.

Now had it been between 1967 & 1968 when Stax & Otis had gained acceptance with the Pop crowd & Aretha completely kicked down the doors & James, Wilson & Joe Tex were hitting the Pop charts singing straight out pure Soul, then perhaps Flo would've been the best choice.

But not in the Pop world as it was in 1963.

The truth is that that Pop crowd could relate to Diana purely based upon her enunciation. You understood every word that Diana sang. Her voice which was ringing out during a very threatening period in our history, The Civil Rights Era, was non-threatening in nature.

For reasons which are purely sensible & economic in basis, not because it was done to hold anyone back, but simply because it made perfect sense. This isn't to say that Diana had the BEST voice. But it is to say that she had the most DISTINCTIVE voice. Whereas the other ladies could've blended in along with the rest of the talented singers whom were around back then, no one sounded like Diana Ross. And that's not a knock on Mary nor Flo, it's just the truth.

And if you look at the charts circa 1963/64, remember how Pop Radio sounded back then or even remember how those days were from a musical perspective with just about every R&B singer trying to sound more Pop, you know that I'm speaking nothing but the truth.
    Uh huh..... now see there! You did it again! You always nail it don't you Juice! Promise me you'll try to post at least once a week? Cool?

Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    Nothing Mary Wilson wrote in "Dreamgirls, My Life As A Supreme" directly pertaining to Diana Ross was false! Yeah, a lot of people, bought and read the book all over the World. All Mary did was confirm what most people had suspected for a long while.

Where were the lawsuits if the book was untrue? You'd better be happy that she didn't tell everything.........you would have had a stroke if she had! LOL!!!

Uh huh..... now see there! You did it again! You always nail it don't you Juice! Promise me you'll try to post at least once a week? Cool?
    While i agree 200% what dear Juice wrote i have to say that if anyone else had wrote the following about Flos voice and the praising of Diane Ross you wouldnt be begging them to post once a week youd be viciouslly attacking them from all sides.

"While I've always heard about the dynamic voice that Flo possessed, I just never got to hear it. Now on "Buttered Popcorn" & certainly not on those ABC songs that finally saw the light of day"

"Berry put Diana up front & it made perfect economic sense"

"The truth is that that Pop crowd could relate to Diana purely based upon her enunciation. You understood every word that Diana sang"

"This isn't to say that Diana had the BEST voice. But it is to say that she had the most DISTINCTIVE voice. Whereas the other ladies could've blended in along with the rest of the talented singers whom were around back then, no one sounded like Diana Ross"

You are real good at playing nice when it suits you and you know what side your bread buttered on here so i understand it. Its real amusing but understandable.

Thakns for the chuckle.

Roberta
    Last edited by Roberta75; 03-19-2014 at 07:53 PM.

While i agree 200% what dear Juice wrote i have to say that if anyone else had wrote the following about Flos voice and the praising of Diane Ross you wouldnt be begging them to post once a week youd be viciouslly attacking them from all sides.

"While I've always heard about the dynamic voice that Flo possessed, I just never got to hear it. Now on "Buttered Popcorn" & certainly not on those ABC songs that finally saw the light of day"

"Berry put Diana up front & it made perfect economic sense"

"The truth is that that Pop crowd could relate to Diana purely based upon her enunciation. You understood every word that Diana sang"

"This isn't to say that Diana had the BEST voice. But it is to say that she had the most DISTINCTIVE voice. Whereas the other ladies could've blended in along with the rest of the talented singers whom were around back then, no one sounded like Diana Ross"

You are real good at playing nice when it suits you and you know what side your bread buttered on here so i understand it. Its real amusing but understandable.

Thakns for the chuckle.

Roberta
    I thought you were supposed to be putting me on "Ignore" over a year ago? You can't do it can you? I control you.............hehehehehehehehe!

I thought you were supposed to be putting me on "Ignore" over a year ago? You can't do it can you? I control you.............hehehehehehehehe!
    Only God control me dear. you cant control your temper or your manners or your vicious tongue or your twisting and distortting the truth but we all onto you. Now i had you on ignore but you kept responding to my posts and goading and goading me and thats the gospel truth.

Only God control me dear. you cant control your temper or your manners or your vicious tongue or your twisting and distortting the truth but we all onto you. Now i had you on ignore but you kept responding to my posts and goading and goading me and thats the gospel truth.
    We all know that you are the ex forum member formerly known as "Jonc"!

We all know that you are the ex forum member formerly known as "Jonc"!
    Im sorry for you marv real sorry for you and believe it or not I pray for you. I sense you are real unhappy and troubled and probably very lonely which causes you to lash out at people and your personal attacks mask a real sadness and show us a real unhappy person.

I offer you this prayer for you in friendship marv2. if Ive ever been cruel or hurttful to you I ask your forgiveness like I ask for Gods forgiveness for my sins.

Father in Jesus name please help this sad person to live in hope and trust and to be happy to follow you loving direction Please help this angry person to become more positive and happy, and to see the good in others more. Make him see Lord that hes God's creation and God made him with so much love so help him dear father to live a happy and positive life free of hate and anger and seek shelter and saftety and security in you the Lord our God. Help him live his life God's way and he will notice a beautifull change. Everyday is a miracle. Being able to wake up and have life one more day..thats real amazing so sieze it and love every blessing life can offer you.

I ask this in Jesus name.

Humbly.

Roberta