[REMOVE ADS]

i'm tiling the bathroom to this lot!

i've been tiling the bathroom for 4 days to keep me going so far i've gone thru this lot.
    cellarful 1,2 n 3,isley,chuck jackson,bobby taylor,chris clark,velvelettes,barbara mcnair,brenda holloway,tammi tirrell anthology's,motown connasuers [[yeah i know) 1 n 2, stevies g hits vol 1and 3 vols of tcms!.it got me thinking i got so much stuff i dont really sit and listen to this lot enough.i get sidetracked by life! it had its draw backs tho'
    i heard a track on one of the cellars so i stopped to see who and what it was,dragged out my page magnifier!so i could actually read it,i got so engrossed reading that cellars notes i started reading one of the others and another.2 hours later.my tlle adhesive started to turn to concrete in the pot and the stuff i'd left on the wall looked like one of those betty crocker cakes.the tiling?its taking ages and will do,i got several tcms vols to go thru'!
    she who must be obeyed hasn't twigged yet keeps shouting up whats that noise? its my noise and i'm glad it is! btw how do you get grout off a cd?!!

I wont ask you to do my kitchen then!

LOLOL

"btw how do you get grout off a cd?!! "

Ask the kids to buy you the cd for Father's day!!!

how much you wanna pay!i 'm slow and noisy apparently,but at least you'll like the noise!

they would normally.........................only i got grout all over the xbox controller!