[REMOVE ADS]

Ebay: DR/Supremes Photos

This eBay seller [[apparently from the Ukraine) recently put up a treasure trove of Supremes/Diana Ross photos - many of which were new to me so I thought I'd share...click here for the link

Quote Originally Posted by ejluther View Post
    This eBay seller [[apparently from the Ukraine) recently put up a treasure trove of Supremes/Diana Ross photos - many of which were new to me so I thought I'd share...click here for the link
    Wow; such amazing pictures! Thank you for sharing the link! I bet there are some Supremes fans who can't right click and save fast enough, LOL.

How long before we start hearing about the "Creamy Dreamy" or the "Tutti Frutti" gowns? x

EJL - Terrific link with sensation stuff! Lots I hadn't seen before. Many, many thanks for posting.

supremester Guest
    Wow!!! Tytytyty!

You bet - and more from the same seller just keep getting added so keep checking it out...

Found this online, too - have never seen this shot before [[the DMF lineup w/The Temps):
    http://fineartamerica.com/featured/a...swaggerty.html