[REMOVE ADS]

Gloria Jones - Try Love

'Try Love' is my fav track from my #1 joint fav Motown album 'Share My Love'. Have the tissues ready. If you feel nothing then you must be made of granite! Reel Music issued 'Share My Love' on CD last year with the bonus track of Gloria doing her own rendition of 'If I Were Your Woman' which she co-wrote with Pam Sawyer.

B-u-m-p

My favourite Gloria Jones track is "Heartbeat". I'd recommend the album on Uptown it came from if it didn't have such a short playing-time.

I did this with the Yvonne Fair album. Except, my favourite has to be So Tired. That Paul Riser arrangement, and those vocals! STUNNING. Try love, Oh Baby, and the rest are goosebumpely too. My what good taste you have...PAULO XXX