[REMOVE ADS]

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Results 3,201 to 3,206 of 3206
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    It won't be long before the only people we "meet" are on-line. Well, them and the pizza delivery guy.
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  21.1 KB
    The Pizza delivery guy will soon be a robot who arrives in a self-driving car guided by a GPS system.

Complete with a built in microwave to keep your pizza warm!!

Quote Originally Posted by robb_k View Post
    Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  21.1 KB
    The Pizza delivery guy will soon be a robot who arrives in a self-driving car guided by a GPS system.
    Or a drone.

Remember when it took an hour to have a cold pizza delivered? You'd look out the window for the last 29 minutes, stomach growling and hoping that your pie would be the first of the 10 in his car to be delivered. Then, you had to tip him or you suspected something bad would happen to your food the next time you ordered.

OK, we've had enough snow at 7 inches on top of about 3 or 4 that hangs around.

Can someone please bring over some "paczkis." Isn't it "Fat Tuesday?"

I'm not sure how much we got last night but the path that I trudged through the snow to my garage is now a flat even white frozen blanket. It's going to get up to 40° next week, so nothing to get hot and bothered about. Unfortunately.

Br-r-r. It is now -9°F in Commerce Township, MI. I continue to shovel snow and feed the birds and the squirrels but they are not around. Fortunately, it will go up to 21°F this afternoon. Bundle up. If you have to drive anywhere today, throw a blanket in your car.