[REMOVE ADS]

"One of these days - The Anna Records Story" CD released 6th January 2014

6th January 2014 sees the release of double CD "One of these days - The Anna Records Story". It is on the One Day Music label. Complete track listing on Amazon UK site.

I really like the One Way label and their various collections. I have the King, Federal, King Rockabilly, Bethlehem and Dot collections. They have almost no liner notes, and the sound quality is not up to par with Ace/Kent, but the prices are great and the collections usually include some really unusual records that haven't been anthologized elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Calv1971 View Post
    6th January 2014 sees the release of double CD "One of these days - The Anna Records Story". It is on the One Day Music label. Complete track listing on Amazon UK site.
    CAUTION: If you have any interesting in obtaining every single song that was released on the ANNA label, this will not help you. I analyzed the ANNA discography and determined that there are 12 songs that are not included that were originally released on ANNA.

A while back I purchased The Best of ANNA Records, Volumes 1 and 2 hoping that I would obtain all 53 songs released on the label, but there are songs included on that set that are not included in the upcoming set. Those two volumes only included 43 total songs

I wish someone would issue a set containing all 53 songs that were actually released on the legendary ANNA label, but I remain pessimistic.

So beware if you want to have all releases in your collection. Please feel free to email me via private message if you need any clarification of what I am trying to document here. Thank you.