[REMOVE ADS]

Darlene Love on LETTERMAN tonight Friday, Dec 20th

Just a heads up that Dave keeps the tradion alive and has Darlene on his LATE SHOW tonight. He gives her the star treatment with a big production.

Set your DVR

She and the band rocked the house-talk about quality. And she didnt stick her butt out or...

Dag! I missed it. I was so tired last night, couldn't stay up.

S.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Sister View Post
    Dag! I missed it. I was so tired last night, couldn't stay up.

S.S.
    Thanks to YouTube, you can watch it here. Full production. David Letterman must really love this lady and song. He gives it the full production every year. Christmas season is officially here when Darlene is on Letterman.

Darlene, looks fantastic. She still rocks it out of the park!!! Love the way it's a new setting each year. Always sooo good!!! Gotta LOVE Darlne!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you milven, that was great!

S.S.

THanks for posting it!!! I also fell asleep. I remember the opening of the Letterman Show and then I awoke and the clock said 1:58!!!! So, thanks as I missed it last night. Merry Christmas to Everyone here on SDF and their families and friends. May we find World Peace in the New Year!!!! Be Safe and Stay Healthy.

FANTASTIC!!! I didn't stay awake either. She is soooooooooooooo great & so is Letterman for doing this every year!!

~~Mary~~

Darlene will ring the closing bell today at the NY STOCK EXCHANGE. Since it is Christmas Eve, the market will close at 1 p.m. She will also sing her Christmas hit. Of course, we can't expect the exquisite production that Letterman gave her.

Closing bell of stock market is broadcast on CNBC.

She's 72 and can still knock it out of the park! Love her!