[REMOVE ADS]

marvin gaye ets get it on rarities edition amazon preorder

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lets-Get-Rar...8566449&sr=1-7
    cant spell "lets" either!
    out nov 2nd £21.99.
    dont know the track listing,but so far we've had ,remastred,expanded now this.

they must have big windows at motown they see us coming!why so expensive.why dont they offer a scrappage scheme so we can trade in our mountain of the same album for this with a few add ons.
    or will people still go and buy it.watch out for "oops we've found 3 more tracks that should have been on lets get it on rarities expanded" with never seen before photo's i'll have one if its under 30 quid
    Last edited by tamla617; 10-31-2010 at 07:25 PM.

I assume, this is just the second disc of the deluxe edition. Universal did the same thing with "What´s going on" and "Diana". So no need to buy this if you have the deluxe cd.

Quote Originally Posted by soulstevie View Post
    I assume, this is just the second disc of the deluxe edition. Universal did the same thing with "What´s going on" and "Diana". So no need to buy this if you have the deluxe cd.
    Good call - track listing here:-
    http://www.allmusic.com/album/lets-g...ition-r2037882

isnt that just ever so slightly under hand? £22 for half a retread.£12.99 for the "original"deluxe or £100 for it in japanese not the singing bit!

those windows they've got are getting bigger.

illegal downloads? i wonder why
    Last edited by tamla617; 11-03-2010 at 02:37 PM.

My advice for what it's worth is, Don't B.S. around the bush ,unless budget is an issue, Go ahead and buy the Expanded issues, even if you have the original reissue single albums, while you still can. "WORD"