[REMOVE ADS]

Alexander o'neal, cherelle, enchantment, tribute to ron banks & ollie woodson

Will all take place at the Rib's & Soul Fest this weekend [[AUG 6-8) at Hartz Plaza in Downtown Detroit. Free concerts and some of the best ribs in the US.

Couldn't find show times but hope to see you all there.

http://concerts-festivals.theurbanmu...h8th-2010.aspx

Sounds like that's going to be a great show.

Oh man, now you tell us........

Now this sounds like some Saturday Love!

Enjoy it people... Wish i was there.

wow!! I wished we had a 'rib & soul' festival in the UK!!

Morph

I photographed a wedding and reception on Saturday and was too exhausted to make it Saturday night. I really wanted to hear Alexander & Cherelle. I made it down to the Ribs & Soul festival yesterday and had the best ribs and chicken [[mmmm) from KIng Ribs...Usually don't eat pork but had to jump off the wagon yesterday...Enchantment sang their butts off...EJ still has it...along with their hits they also did a moving Motown tribute that included songs from The Tempts and The Tops...Didn't know that SLAVE was there also. I didn't see their entire show but they worked the crowd . Outside of Steve Arrington I really never knew Slave's line up so I didn't know who the lead singer was and if he was an original. The band was small...bass, guitar, drums, keys and two female background singers.