[REMOVE ADS]

The Motown 7s Box Set: Rare And Unused [VINYL] [Box Set]

That's a new set by Universal Music. It's going to be released on the 18th. Full track listing is unavailable, but the artwork, the description and the price are all on the Amazon listing. What do you guys think?

Universal Music Catalogue are proud to release the Motown 7s Box – a collection of 14 rare and previously unreleased vinyl gems. Highlights include Do I Love You by Frank Wilson - the world's rarest Motown 45 as an original pressing. This release also contains tracks previously only available on CD from not only the biggest names at Motown : Marvin Gaye , the Four Tops, The Isley Brothers , Diana Ross and the Supremes, Stevie Wonder , The Temptations but the acts that are worshipped worldwide by collectors : The Originals, Chris Clark, The Spinners, Tammi Terrell and David Ruffin, and selections and detailed liner notes from UK club and radio DJ Richard Searling.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00FGGTK5Y/ref=s9_simh_gw_p15_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf _rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0FN2HTJB6NBB5SWF8KNV&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p =430153987&pf_rd_i=468294
    Last edited by MrTopCat; 11-13-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Here is a recent thread on the box with more info.

http://soulfuldetroit.com/showthread...own-7s-Box-Set

Oh bugger. Sorry for the double thread then!