[REMOVE ADS]

Posting pictures

Is anyone else on SDF having an issue with posting pictures? I've tried to post from my computer and from a URL and it doesn't seem to be working. I have tried from more than one computer as well.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Is anyone else on SDF having an issue with posting pictures? I've tried to post from my computer and from a URL and it doesn't seem to be working. I have tried from more than one computer as well.
    I tried posting a picture a couple of weeks back and the photo refused to upload. I never had that difficulty a year or two back. I've not tried again subsequently.

On the plus side uploading videos nowadays is a breeze

Roger

Hi Roger, I'm Gary. I've been a Motown fan since 1964, but I'm brand new to the Motown forum. In fact, you're my first practice-posting! Your post caught my eye because I, too, can't seem to figure out how to upload my photo. When I click on the Photo icon in my personal profile section, nothing happens. [[When it comes to anything technical, I'm computer-challenged, to say the least.) Just wanted you to know that you're not alone