[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sept 2, 1997 LA Times: Wilson vs. Motown, Ragland and Others

Supreme Decision: A Los Angeles judge has rejected founding Supremes member Mary Wilson's lawsuit against Motown Records and several former Supremes members, finding that Motown Records, and not Wilson, is the sole owner of rights to the group's name. Wilson had sued several former group members and others last year claiming that they "exploited" the group's image by forming subsequent musical groups such as Sounds of the Supremes, which features Kaaren Ragland. However, the court approved the use of the name Sounds of the Supremes, finding that Motown has no objections to the name and has actually "encouraged and supported" the group's performances. Counterclaims filed against Wilson by three of the former band members and their management company, alleging that she has interfered with their business activities by attempting to stop performances by Sounds of the Supremes, have yet to be decided. Wilson could not be reached for comment because of the Labor Day holiday.

I remember reading about this. Didn't she sued Scherrie and Lynda for the usage of the FLOS? Could've sworn she did, but I may have been reading into things.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't she have some access a few years ago with preventing fake groups from performing using certain names?

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    I remember reading about this. Didn't she sued Scherrie and Lynda for the usage of the FLOS? Could've sworn she did, but I may have been reading into things.
    Probably in this same lawsuit.

And yes, there is now legislation in some states regarding group names but it doesn't affect tribute groups.

supremester Guest
    I think Mary would have had a better chance if she sued with Ross & Flo's estate. Why should Mary own the name alone? She had been in the group the longest but that would have nothing to do with ownership of the name. Either it belonged to DMF or Motown - I can think of no rational case for it to be Mary's. Had she not burned her bridges with Berry & Miss Ross at Motown 25 & Dreamgirl, I'm certain Berry wooda given it to her.

Berry did give it to her ~ just not in the way she wanted.

supremester Guest
    Baby,THAT'S backatcha!

Shortly after the accident that killed her son, Mary sued Jean Terrell, Lynda Laurence and Scherrie Payne over billing themselves as "The Supremes" or "Formerly of the Supremes." Jean had been out of the group for two years. The suit was thrown out.

There is a real gap in logic when you give up your rights to a name and then start legal action against people for using it. Most lawyers would tell you that you have a loser on your hands I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    I think Mary would have had a better chance if she sued with Ross & Flo's estate. Why should Mary own the name alone? She had been in the group the longest but that would have nothing to do with ownership of the name. Either it belonged to DMF or Motown - I can think of no rational case for it to be Mary's. Had she not burned her bridges with Berry & Miss Ross at Motown 25 & Dreamgirl, I'm certain Berry wooda given it to her.
    Yeah the name should be in ownership of Florence's estate, Diana Ross' and Mary's but since Mary was too proud to call on either Florence's daughters or Diana, she thought she could take it on. In truth, it was foolish of her to sue since those groups weren't trying to book themselves as the actual Supremes. Kaaren had "Sounds of the Supremes" and Scherrie and Lynda were "Former Ladies of the Supremes". Nothing illegal in using those names. People know who the Supremes are.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Yeah the name should be in ownership of Florence's estate, Diana Ross' and Mary's but since Mary was too proud to call on either Florence's daughters or Diana, she thought she could take it on. In truth, it was foolish of her to sue since those groups weren't trying to book themselves as the actual Supremes. Kaaren had "Sounds of the Supremes" and Scherrie and Lynda were "Former Ladies of the Supremes". Nothing illegal in using those names. People know who the Supremes are.
    It was about those CDs......................

The CDs in question were not released by Scherrie, Lynda or Jean but by producers overseas

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
    The CDs in question were not released by Scherrie, Lynda or Jean but by producers overseas
    And no offense but I doubt they sold enough for Mary Wilson to be even slightly concern. If it was about CDs then Marys lawsuit was silly imo.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
    That didn't matter........

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    And no offense but I doubt they sold enough for Mary Wilson to be even slightly concern. If it was about CDs then Marys lawsuit was silly imo.

Roberta
    You just don't get it and I am not going to explain it all to you........

Roberta
    Actually when the FLOS CD's overseas are being sold as "The Supremes - Greatest Hits," the public is being fooled into thinking the songs they are getting the original classic hits. Instead they are really getting the re-recorded versions by the FLOS. In that case, Diana and Mary would then be getting screwed out of royalties. Mary would then have a legit concern. Now the public should know better who is who in the group if they are a fan, but when you have new, young fans who don't know the ladies individually then that becomes a problem.

I've seen several of those FLOS CD's here in the US in CD stores like FYE and when you have the option to buy a cheaper CD by the FLOS or an official Ultimate Collection released through Motown and you don't want to spend that much, which are you going to choose? The marketing may be out of Scherrie and Lynda's hands, but you would think they have a say in how their products are put out and marketed. I'm not blaming Scherrie and Lynda because clearly Mary could have seen how her act was being marketed in the early 80's as "the Supremes," but if you are the act don't you have a say on how your name is being put out there.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    Actually when the FLOS CD's overseas are being sold as "The Supremes - Greatest Hits," the public is being fooled into thinking the songs they are getting the original classic hits. Instead they are really getting the re-recorded versions by the FLOS. In that case, Diana and Mary would then be getting screwed out of royalties. Mary would then have a legit concern. Now the public should know better who is who in the group if they are a fan, but when you have new, young fans who don't know the ladies individually then that becomes a problem.

I've seen several of those FLOS CD's here in the US in CD stores like FYE and when you have the option to buy a cheaper CD by the FLOS or an official Ultimate Collection released through Motown and you don't want to spend that much, which are you going to choose? The marketing may be out of Scherrie and Lynda's hands, but you would think they have a say in how their products are put out and marketed. I'm not blaming Scherrie and Lynda because clearly Mary could have seen how her act was being marketed in the early 80's as "the Supremes," but if you are the act don't you have a say on how your name is being put out there.
    Brad, you are exactly right.! It got even worse when they started using photos of Mary, Diana and Flo on the CD covers of the FLOS' re-recordings. Labeling them "The Supremes" was just a bit much to bear for some.......

They were sold in NY even at the grocery store check out lines!

I agree with Marv and Brad on this one. The packaging of SOS and FLOS CDs is deceptive. Many of them are labeled as THE SUPREMES. They are not. It doesn't matter how many they sell, how would you like to be that ONE person who bought one of these CDs and then played it to very disapointed ears. I think some of them even had pictures of the original Supremes even though they were nowhere on the CD

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    You just don't get it and I am not going to explain it all to you........
    Please dont and please stop corresponding with me and Ill respectfully do the same.

Please dont and please stop corresponding with me and Ill respectfully do the same.
    Oh Canadian Thanksgiving Blessings for us all! Marv is not going to explain it all to us.

What more can we ask for!!

smark21 Guest
    Well Mary was dumb to sue groups over The Supremes name when she didn’t have a clear legal title to the name. If her lawyer pushed her to sue, s/he must have been incompetent, milking Mary for money, or unethical or any combination of the three.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    I agree with Marv and Brad on this one. The packaging of SOS and FLOS CDs is deceptive. Many of them are labeled as THE SUPREMES. They are not. It doesn't matter how many they sell, how would you like to be that ONE person who bought one of these CDs and then played it to very disapointed ears. I think some of them even had pictures of the original Supremes even though they were nowhere on the CD

It's called "IDENTITY THEFT!"

No way Jonc! You can put me on ignore, but don't tell me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    Oh Canadian Thanksgiving Blessings for us all! Marv is not going to explain it all to us.

What more can we ask for!!
    and Happy Columbus Day to all New Yorkers and everyone else in the good Ole US of A!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Well Mary was dumb to sue groups over The Supremes name when she didn’t have a clear legal title to the name. If her lawyer pushed her to sue, s/he must have been incompetent, milking Mary for money, or unethical or any combination of the three.
    You don't know the half of it! hehehehehehehehe...........

Here is one of the "Former Ladies of The Supremes" CDs:

No way Jonc! You can put me on ignore, but don't tell me what to do.
    I never told you what to do I respectfully ask that you stop correspponding with me but whatever you want Detroitlive313. I offer you a peace pipe for the good of the forum and you rude reply.

A real good source inform me that you now posting on YouTube that Diane Ross may have murdered Flo Ballard and Diane and Mr Gordy plotted to destroy Florence. Thats right up there with your homophobic hate. Keep it up cause you are in for one really miighty come to Jesus one of these days.

Stop spreading hate marv2 before it destroy you.

Roberta
    Last edited by Roberta75; 10-14-2013 at 10:35 PM.

I have to disagree,the cd's was sold many many many years ago,and Scherrie and Lynda had nothing to do with it,these people,who put these cd's out could care less,Motown didn't go after these people,for releasing these cd's,with Mary Florence and Diana on the cover,so i could care less,it's no big deal,i know 100% Scherrie and Lynda had nothing to do with it,they recorded it,and the person,that produced it,sold it,to who ever.Please stay positive

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    I have to disagree,the cd's was sold many many many years ago,and Scherrie and Lynda had nothing to do with it,these people,who put these cd's out could care less,Motown didn't go after these people,for releasing these cd's,with Mary Florence and Diana on the cover,so i could care less,it's no big deal,i know 100% Scherrie and Lynda had nothing to do with it,they recorded it,and the person,that produced it,sold it,to who ever.Please stay positive
    It still was deceptive and neither Lynda or Scherrie did anything to stop it. They should have joined Mary to help put an end to it, but nooooooooo...... Lynda wanted to get all upset with the Sounds of the Supremes when they were taking gigs in the U.K. that she thought should have went to the FLOOOOOSSSS.......LOL!
    Last edited by marv2; 10-15-2013 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    Keep telling the truth dear RedHot.

with my sincere fodness.

Roberta

Redhot, can you explain a little further how those CDS came to be issued. I gather they were recorded and sold and then, out they come and Scherrie and Lynda don't really know from where? And Motown doesn't really care? A shame.

I suppose I can understand the competition between Mary Wilson, the FLOS, the Sounds of the Supremes and various tribute groups for the portion of the market they can hope to attract. The strange thing is that today, some of the Tribute groups sound the best ~ sorry to say, but true.

Smark is right though; how the heck do you give up your rights to a name and then start sueing people when you don't even own the name and you can't get Motown/Universal to hop on board with you. Perhaps Mary is not that smart after all ~ she plays 2nd fiddle until the whole gig is up, she marries a wingnut who demolishes her source of income, she gives away the names of her group that Berry and Diana gave her, and then she starts sueing over it.

I would be interested to see a report on what happened to the counterclaim.

It's ok Marv; you said you would spare us your version; then you backtracked on that immediately. We already know your report will be suspect. Get Lynda or Scherrie or Susaye to give us the real goods, someone who was there.

Redhot, can you explain a little further how those CDS came to be issued. I gather they were recorded and sold and then, out they come and Scherrie and Lynda don't really know from where? And Motown doesn't really care? A shame.

I suppose I can understand the competition between Mary Wilson, the FLOS, the Sounds of the Supremes and various tribute groups for the portion of the market they can hope to attract. The strange thing is that today, some of the Tribute groups sound the best ~ sorry to say, but true.

Smark is right though; how the heck do you give up your rights to a name and then start sueing people when you don't even own the name and you can't get Motown/Universal to hop on board with you. Perhaps Mary is not that smart after all ~ she plays 2nd fiddle until the whole gig is up, she marries a wingnut who demolishes her source of income, she gives away the names of her group that Berry and Diana gave her, and then she starts sueing over it.

I would be interested to see a report on what happened to the counterclaim.

It's ok Marv; you said you would spare us your version; then you backtracked on that immediately. We already know your report will be suspect. Get Lynda or Scherrie or Susaye to give us the real goods, someone who was there.
    You so funny! LOL! It's not my version. I have seen the Court documents and still have a copy of them! I wasn't there, I was in New York at the time, but I have the documents.

supremester Guest
    Motown licenses their music to different marketing companies and so does everyone else. The Flo's may have licensed their recordings to someone who used the wrong pics. Or, they could just be bootlegs - there is A LOT of that by fly-by-night companies. Scherrie & Lynda do NOT approve and HAVE taken steps to verify all art going out. ANYONE suggesting that they did nothing to stop it is simply incorrect. I suspect such a person may not have ever discussed it with them and therefore is Assuming nothing was done in order to besmirch their good names. Personally, I do not approve of the hits being re-recorded and sold as "The Supremes" even in The UK. I think there should be a clear distinction ON THE COVER to inform buyers that these are not containing the classic and iconic Diana Ross lead vocals. Those who prefer not to have Diana Ross vocals would be very happy for this info, as would those who do. I also believe that Motown would be wise to market all Ross era Supremes recordings as Diana Ross & The Supremes to avoid confusion. Lynda & Scherrie are sweethearts and every inch true Supremes. They were really, real Supremes just 13 years ago. May hasn't been an official Supreme for 36 years. There's a million ways to spin this stuff. I wish they could all get along and be one group and maybe ask Miss Ross to step in and get them to be official.

Motown licenses their music to different marketing companies and so does everyone else. The Flo's may have licensed their recordings to someone who used the wrong pics. Or, they could just be bootlegs - there is A LOT of that by fly-by-night companies. Scherrie & Lynda do NOT approve and HAVE taken steps to verify all art going out. ANYONE suggesting that they did nothing to stop it is simply incorrect. I suspect such a person may not have ever discussed it with them and therefore is Assuming nothing was done in order to besmirch their good names. Personally, I do not approve of the hits being re-recorded and sold as "The Supremes" even in The UK. I think there should be a clear distinction ON THE COVER to inform buyers that these are not containing the classic and iconic Diana Ross lead vocals. Those who prefer not to have Diana Ross vocals would be very happy for this info, as would those who do. I also believe that Motown would be wise to market all Ross era Supremes recordings as Diana Ross & The Supremes to avoid confusion. Lynda & Scherrie are sweethearts and every inch true Supremes. They were really, real Supremes just 13 years ago. May hasn't been an official Supreme for 36 years. There's a million ways to spin this stuff. I wish they could all get along and be one group and maybe ask Miss Ross to step in and get them to be official.
    But I thought she did step in back in 2000 and without Mary Wilson, she got cancelled!

supremester Guest
    You thought wrong, again, dear. Miss Ross stepped back in without Mary Wilson and the tour ended prematurely, but TNT did not cancel the tour. They cancelled two dates, a mistake that cost them 8 figures mind you, and tried 2 hours later to re-instate the shows. They BEGGED Miss Ross to continue the tour and that's why they kept all dates on the books open and continued to sell tickets and why it was Miss Ross who said the tour was cancelled and why SFX issued a public apology praising Miss Ross' professionalism and why SFX paid everyone on the tour for every show right through to Las Vegas at The MGM which was nearing a sellout at a 275.00 plus fees top ticket [[as was Anaheim, San Jose and San Diego all at 250 top plus fees.) TNT tried to strong arm Miss Ross and learned within a matter of minutes not to try to pull that kind of crap on her, but it was too late - she had had enough. And I didn't notice anyone in the packed house of MSG asking for Mary.............nope, of course, the applause and cheering and screams of "I Love You!" might have drowned you out. LOLOLOL hehehehe

You thought wrong, again, dear. Miss Ross stepped back in without Mary Wilson and the tour ended prematurely, but TNT did not cancel the tour. They cancelled two dates, a mistake that cost them 8 figures mind you, and tried 2 hours later to re-instate the shows. They BEGGED Miss Ross to continue the tour and that's why they kept all dates on the books open and continued to sell tickets and why it was Miss Ross who said the tour was cancelled and why SFX issued a public apology praising Miss Ross' professionalism and why SFX paid everyone on the tour for every show right through to Las Vegas at The MGM which was nearing a sellout at a 275.00 plus fees top ticket [[as was Anaheim, San Jose and San Diego all at 250 top plus fees.) TNT tried to strong arm Miss Ross and learned within a matter of minutes not to try to pull that kind of crap on her, but it was too late - she had had enough. And I didn't notice anyone in the packed house of MSG asking for Mary.............nope, of course, the applause and cheering and screams of "I Love You!" might have drowned you out. LOLOLOL hehehehe
    No, no, no, no! I am pretty I am right about this. Diana Ross tried to have a Supremes Tour without Mary Wilson and the tour was cancelled. She was cancelled......kicked to the curb, told to go home and have a drink because there will be no Supremes without Mary Wilson and Cindy Birdsong up in hera! LOL!

I can't remember exactly where I first heard about it. Maybe it was this piece from Time Magazine. Maybe it was from my buddy Vinny, I just can't remember. I do remember that once that Fake Supremes Tour was scheduled for here on Long Island........the people said NO! and it was cancelled right away.

I can't remember exactly where I first heard about it. Maybe it was this piece from Time Magazine. Maybe it was from my buddy Vinny, I just can't remember. I do remember that once that Fake Supremes Tour was scheduled for here on Long Island........the people said NO! and it was cancelled right away.
    Marv, post the Court documents.

supremester Guest
    Yes, you are very pretty, Marv, and I don't consider it a lack of humility to state so! I know you want to believe what you want to believe, but the truth is that TNT did not cancel the tour. You may even be able to write to them and find out. Or ask the roadies, band, or Scherrie & Lynda - they all got paid in full for the entire tour. It's true the tour didn't do as well as expected. Certainly Mary had a lot to do with that. Not because she wasn't there, but because she was lying about Scherrie & Lynda being fake Supremes, lying about the RTL money being paid to her and Miss Ross....just like her lies about The Andantes, Motown 25 and all her other lies LOL. The nut for RTL was approx. 557k - not that hard to get to if you do the math. 1000 floor seats at 250 and you are halfway there. There were shows that didn't make much and one that lost money, but many that were up high enough to be paying percentages and Miss Ross had every intention of finishing the tour until they tried to change things midstream. They broke the contract with the cancellation of Jones Beach and paid the consequences BIG TIME. I still have articles with quotes from TNT insisting the tour was not cancelled and that hopefully at least the last ten dates could be salvaged. I know you don't want that to be true, that Mary was SO missed that the show couldn't go on without her [[but not so missed that she could get similar gigs on her own LOLOLOLOL) So, enjoy your fool's paradise - you're happier there. Or, you can get the attendance figures from Billboard, do the math and see for yourself.
    No, no, no, no! I am pretty I am right about this. Diana Ross tried to have a Supremes Tour without Mary Wilson and the tour was cancelled. She was cancelled......kicked to the curb, told to go home and have a drink because there will be no Supremes without Mary Wilson and Cindy Birdsong up in hera! LOL!

Wait a minute! Let me make sure I understand you correctly. YOU, Jobeterob are asking ME, Marv to do you a favor? WA! LOL!!!!!! You are so hilarious! LOL!!!! Happy Thanksgiving Jobeterob and to all my good friends up in Canada!

Marv

supremester Guest
    Yes, Miss Ross got a lot of bad press - at the time, I didn't know the whole story - but I did find it odd that SFX was ADDING shows after it knew sales in many markets were less than brisk. After 20/20 aired, I was shocked when Portland and a few other shows got added. I do some work with tour companies [[end of tour gifts like Paul McCartney's 275 toiletry bags - all leather removed) and was told that, although sales here were dismal - SFX said the show would definitely play and they were planning to drape off 75% of The Rose Garden so the show wouldn't look empty. Portland would have made Columbus look like a huge success! Are you aware that Mary was still trying to get on the tour even after it started? Kicked to the curb? Nah....... you must be thinking of both Sophisticated Ladies tours: the original Equity flop and the second,"Scab Tour" flop. No bad press. No one going on talk shows bad mouthing it and spreading lies trying desperately to persuade the public not to go. Just no interest in Mary doing The Duke. Imagine if all those people you claim stayed home because Mary wasn't on RTL went to SEE Mary - Sophisticated Ladies would still be running! Their loss, actually, cuz she sings the songs well.

What i was trying to say,the guys who produced Former Ladies Of The Supremes,back in the day,have sold these tracks to many different company's,Scherrie and Lynda did not own none of the tracks,the producer did,so he could sell them to who ever he wanted to,Scherrie or Lynda could not stop it,like i said,i'm 100% sure Scherrie or Lynda had nothing to do with selling these tracks,and they had nothing to do with the cover,or the name,The Supremes bein' on the cover of the cd's,blame the producer,but don't blame Scherrie or Lynda,i'm gonna say it again,Motown didn't go after the company,that released these cd's,so don't trip
    Please stay positive
    Last edited by REDHOT; 10-15-2013 at 07:09 AM.

What do you think about the fact that the acronym [[FLOS) is obviously playing on the name of arguably the most famous of former Supremes, Florence Ballard? Do you think that's intentional or just a coincidence? Either way, is it amusing or in bad taste? I find it a bit of both but imagine it gets missed by a lot of people anyway. I skimmed the above posts and didn't see this mentioned but may have missed it...

Quote Originally Posted by ejluther View Post
    What do you think about the fact that the acronym [[FLOS) is obviously playing on the name of arguably the most famous of former Supremes, Florence Ballard? Do you think that's intentional or just a coincidence? Either way, is it amusing or in bad taste? I find it a bit of both but imagine it gets missed by a lot of people anyway. I skimmed the above posts and didn't see this mentioned but may have missed it...
    I think it is sadly ironic and in very poor taste in light of the fact that Florence Ballard founded the group but was forbidden to say that she was a Supreme.

Marv, you are just like the most conservative Republicans ~ locked into archaic views and forced into stupid positions by rigid ideas unsupported by facts.

It is fairly clear Scherrie and Lynda have nothing to do with these misleading CDs that were not of very good quality and which did not sell much at all. Let it go and let them go. The real problem is not that Mary Wilson lost some gigs and money and CD sales to the FLOS, the real problem is that she did not have a successful solo career, nor did she even have one hit on her own. Bitching about Scherrie and Lynda and every other potential minute issue doesn't fix it. If Diana Ross has no issue with them singing HER songs, Mary shouldn't either. In the past Mary just had a problem with EVERYTHING; but even she gave it up.

You don't have the Court documents; you never can back up 80% of what you say. All just blustery BS.

You so funny! LOL! It's not my version. I have seen the Court documents and still have a copy of them! I wasn't there, I was in New York at the time, but I have the documents.

You don't know the half of it! hehehehehehehehe...........

Wait a minute! Let me make sure I understand you correctly. YOU, Jobeterob are asking ME, Marv to do you a favor? WA! LOL!!!!!! You are so hilarious! LOL!!!!
    Marv
    Marv,You don't have the Court documents; you never can back up 80% of what you say. All just blustery BS.
    Rob, Marv does have a knack of giving us partial info and telling us we don’t know the half of it When we ask him for the other half, he says its none of our business or he wasn't talking to us or we don't need to know or – well, you get it, he has a whole catalogue of excuses to not tell us the “other half of it”

Marv knew about the planned MOTOWN 50 TV SPECIAL that never happened before it never happened. He heard the 5th Dimension’s Love Hangover before it was ever recorded, and so it is possible that he has the court documents and had them in his possession even before they were printed. I would never attempt to state something on this board that I couldn’t then back up if challenged. But on this board, Marv seems to be omnipotent and can say anything he wants. The moderator has already instructed us not to challenge anything that he states.

So Rob, don't hold your breath waiting for Marv to prove something that he stated here as gospel.

Marv, you are just like the most conservative Republicans ~ locked into archaic views and forced into stupid positions by rigid ideas unsupported by facts.

It is fairly clear Scherrie and Lynda have nothing to do with these misleading CDs that were not of very good quality and which did not sell much at all. Let it go and let them go. The real problem is not that Mary Wilson lost some gigs and money and CD sales to the FLOS, the real problem is that she did not have a successful solo career, nor did she even have one hit on her own. Bitching about Scherrie and Lynda and every other potential minute issue doesn't fix it. If Diana Ross has no issue with them singing HER songs, Mary shouldn't either. In the past Mary just had a problem with EVERYTHING; but even she gave it up.

You don't have the Court documents; you never can back up 80% of what you say. All just blustery BS.
    I think the fact that you NOW have a problem with us discussing this subject when YOU are the one that started this thread makes you look irrational as HELL!

I think the fact that you NOW have a problem with us discussing this subject when YOU are the one that started this thread makes you look irrational as HELL!
    He was trying to discuss it , but you cut him short by saying it was hilarious that he expected you to answer.

I never could understand these various lawsuits among the Supremes. How nice it would have been if you shared with us what you found in the court records.

Why even bring it up and you don't back it up?

Oh I have the documents! [[You'd be surprised at who all was named in the action.....). You sound like an immature child on the playground upset because the others won't share their toys with you, so you throw a tantrum and say things like their toys are nothing but junk anyway.....

For years I've watch you say all kinds of untrue things about me on here. Most of the time I cry with laughter at your audacity to pretend you know anything about me at all. You don't know me remember?

Oh I have the documents! [[You'd be surprised at who all was named in the action.....). You sound like an immature child on the playground upset because the others won't share their toys with you, so you throw a tantrum and say things like their toys are nothing but junk anyway.....

For years I've watch you say all kinds of untrue things about me on here. Most of the time I cry with laughter at your audacity to pretend you know anything about me at all. You don't know me remember?
    So, show us that you are the dude with the documents, impress us, and we will be impressed...............POST THE DOCUMENTS and skip the Milven directed rhetoric!